What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Is this not trance

Tiesto's Trance for sure.

Your choices suggest you're coming in from other artists remixes.

Or have I got it completely wrong, and you actually follow Armada religiously? :)

25 minutes ago, Xann said:

Tiesto's Trance for sure.

Your choices suggest you're coming in from other artists remixes.

Or have I got it completely wrong, and you actually follow Armada religiously? :)

Thought so.

The remixes stuff is more interesting (to my ears), being a sort of blend of different stuff, rather than pure trance, which let’s face it, I’m too creaky to be throwing shapes to in one of those night club places the young people have. So as a listener rather than dancer, like I say more interesting to me. I mean it’s all the same these days, the young peoples music, just a din, and they don’t sing properly, they can’t even play their own instruments…give me milli vanilli any day 😁

• Haha 1

Posted as a topic in the Tech Room too but in case of wider reach, posting here too:

Looking for some advice perhaps from someone who has digitised or converted their cassette collection at some point in the recent past.

I only have a few cassettes to convert and a family member recently lent me their a Neostar ‘all-in-one’ converter (Turntable, CD, Cassette and USB) but the things bloody ancient and I’m having a mare trying to get it to record with any reasonable level of sound quality.

The sound quality on the cassettes are not great anyway as they’re all homemade (home recorded) but the added distortion from the equipment is too much.

Can anyone recommend any (inexpensive) solutions?

Â