What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

What does funster really mean? :?

I'd say someone who likes a laugh and a booze, and having fun ;-)

Back on topic.....

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (live)

Speaking as someone who was their drum roadie for one gig (filling in for a mate) I seriously hope not but alas they reformed in January this year and are going to foist a new album of their middle of the road stadium indie with mung beans crap on us again next year. Hymn from a Village was their zenith. The only thing they taught the world was how to make a successful band from t-shirt sales. Have they still sold more t-shirts than records? probably at least the t-shirts have all shrunk or fallen apart but their music is still forcing itself upon us through all those people lacking i the taste gene who insist on playing it. Tim Boothe - Sit the f*** down, permanently please

i guessed who wrote that without having to go back and check !!!!

Tool - Opiate

where did you get the mustaine avatar from?!!!!!!!!!!!

Happened to find it from either one of my 'neighbours' or fellow Megadeth group members over at Last.FM.

Now listening to Dethklok - Dethklok Gets In Tune, from the 2 disc Dethalbum.

What does funster really mean? :?

Window :winkold:

Haha, that's what I thought when I was about 13-15. :P I even forgot the word window and wrote funster instead in an examina at that age. The teacher looked the word up but couldn't find it anywhere. :D Didn't get the point for that word...

Queensryche- Queen of the reich

Â