The Twang

R.I.C.O.

The Twang - Are they the Shwang, or a bunch of Twangers?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. The Twang - Are they the Shwang, or a bunch of Twangers?

• They are the shwang - give them a listen
    • bunch of twangers - avoid like the babyshambles

Who are they?

A massive billboard is advertising an album by them at priory queensway in Birmingham, right near Matthew Boulton College. It is a very strange billboard, not very good on the eyes - especially after a night out on the sauce. I have to look at it every morning as I come into brum on the bus.

All I know is that they have a silly name. Are they not very good on the ears too?

theyre alright i think, either way - thats a great song, escpecially when the singer says maybe even right your a love letter, proper brummie, and the fact they sing villa songs lie is ace!!!!

they all support one of each lead singer is villa, guitarist is blue, drummer is baggies, but they sing villa songs on stage cus what the lead singer says, goes usually, i should knw im a drummer and have no friggin say in the background

should knw im a drummer and have no friggin say in the background

you can blame Phil Collins for that , look what happened when they let him sing

true that haha i cant sing!! all us drummers have no talent!! were lazy, sit down on our backsides and have a little world of our own, sayin that though, its bloody tiring!!

Often given a bad rep

Yeah just ask Ringo Starr ..I've read that the drumming in "She Said , She Said" is bloody impossible to play and yet Starr seems to have to live under the banner of not being any good

seen them 5-6 times now..... never understood the buzz, dont grab me at all.

i caught a bit of their set on sunday, and yeah they soiund fairly tight now, as would any band when they get that big though to be honestl i just dont think they have the songs, hype machine in overload if you ask me

that said, fair play to them for doing as well as they have, bham needs more bands to break through so the good ones might actually get a listen

Â