The Twang

R.I.C.O.

The Twang - Are they the Shwang, or a bunch of Twangers?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. The Twang - Are they the Shwang, or a bunch of Twangers?

• They are the shwang - give them a listen
    • bunch of twangers - avoid like the babyshambles

they're quality. saw them live in ibiza supporting the dirty pretty things last month. they were better than the dirty pretty things! attracted loads of blues fans though and it came across that the majority of the band were noses! . . . gd tho

One Villa, One SHA, Three Tescos

• 1 month later...

Just got back from Keele Uni after seeing them. Very good, the 2 singers are just crazy.

Big thumbs up!

They're still shit! I will hate them forever solely due to the song Either Way. I actually quite liked Wide Awake.

Just got back from Keele Uni after seeing them. Very good, the 2 singers are just crazy.

Big thumbs up!

They're still shit! I will hate them forever solely due to the song Either Way. I actually quite liked Wide Awake.

:? why?

i'm going to see them on the 25th, should be mint

they've got some cracking songs

Im going Thursday, should be bang on,

I believe the lead singer is a Villa fan, might chuck on a scarf to see if he is dumb enough to hold it up. :)

Ive read the ginger lead singer is a Villa fan while the backing singer/dancer/loony chap is a nose.

Im going Thursday, should be bang on,

I believe the lead singer is a Villa fan, might chuck on a scarf to see if he is dumb enough to hold it up. :)

Ive read the ginger lead singer is a Villa fan while the backing singer/dancer/loony chap is a nose.

Yeh he use to sit in the lower holte before they made the breakthrough

They're better than The Enemy, another band quite close. They're trash, lead singers mouthy little prick aswell.

"We love Cov!" WTF?! The lead singers from Castle Brom, he went to Park Hall in Water Orton, the other two are from Coventry though. He even had the cheek to slag off the Arctic Monkeys frontman a few weeks back too, Alex Turner, unbelieveable.

Absolute crap.

"I believe the lead singer is a Villa fan, might chuck on a scarf to see if he is dumb enough to hold it up."

I have just got back from the Nottingham gig. I threw my scarf on, he said "We have a Villa fan in the house" and then threw it back in the crowd, so no, i don't think he will hold the scarf in the air :lol:

He did say something about the Villa at the end except i never caught what he said.

Â