Paul Lambert

limpid

What period during lamberts reign has given you any indication that were capable of winning 5 games in 11?

Last season when we won 5 of our last 10?

What period during lamberts reign has given you any indication that were capable of winning 5 games in 11?

Erm, end of last season?

Thought people would mention that, we were extremely lucky and i will bet anyone right now theres no way were winning another 5 games this season. 2-3 max if were lucky.

Haha OK then we were lucky.

• Like 1

The best thing to do would be to get behind the team and the manager, create a 12th man atmosphere on Sunday and help secure the 3pts to start with and we will go on from there..

So what do we do as fans when we are 0-0 at half time and second half Lambert just decides to shut up shop and defend, Newcastle style.

Yes, but nearly 40,000 fans creating a shit atmosphere will ensure we lose and continue towards relegation?.. or is that the plan you have anyway?

There's only so much you can create after watching utter drivel. Take the WBA or Man City games. The players start to show some fight and the crowd respond to create a great atmosphere. I never get this criticism the home fans get, it's the players who create the atmosphere at home, it happens everywhere in the country.

The best thing to do would be to get behind the team and the manager, create a 12th man atmosphere on Sunday and help secure the 3pts to start with and we will go on from there..

So what do we do as fans when we are 0-0 at half time and second half Lambert just decides to shut up shop and defend, Newcastle style.

But it wasn't a case of Lambert just deciding to shut up shop was it. Westwood and Bertrand, who were both playing really well, went off injured.

Should really be players showing the entertainment before we do. I wouldn't go to the theater and cheer a shit performance cause I doubt it would'nt make it any better.

Why does lambert not just change the tactics and go all out attack at home like Liverplop and just try score more. If we still lost I don't think it would be much of a downer knowing we had been entertained. Although it may be a little to late for this.

But it wasn't a case of Lambert just deciding to shut up shop was it. Westwood and Bertrand, who were both playing really well, went off injured.

This is no excuse. We had Albrighton maybe even Holt to bring on and change tactics/positions to attack them. Although sorry I forgot Lambert rarely makes tactical decisions.

Edited by foreveryoung

Should really be players showing the entertainment before we do. I wouldn't go to the theater and cheer a shit performance cause I doubt it would'nt make it any better.

Why does lambert not just change the tactics and go all out attack at home like Liverplop and just try score more. If we still lost I don't think it would be much of a downer knowing we had been entertained. Although it may be a little to late for this.

I disagree. Its important for the fans to get behind the team as well as for the players to get the fans going. Do you just sit there in silence until the players do something?

Here's how it works:

The team look like they want to play football and win the game = the fans get excited and cheer them on towards their desire.

The team look like they haven't got a clue and just hope they don't lose the game = the fans get frustrated, pissed off and start booing.

Not rocket science.

It's the same at most other grounds in the country....Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Emirates are all silent until their team scores.

I've never got this opinion either, Lambert has had a very easy ride from villa fans so far despite some of the humiliating results we've had. Can see that changing if we don't win on Sunday.

Here's how it works:

The team look like they want to play football and win the game = the fans get excited and cheer them on towards their desire.

The team look like they haven't got a clue and just hope they don't lose the game = the fans get frustrated, pissed off and start booing.

Not rocket science.

Or a teams struggling and the fans get behind them to give them a boost and they score and win a game?

Just a thought.

• Like 1

Here's how it works:

Not rocket science.

Or a teams struggling and the fans get behind them to give them a boost and they score and win a game?

Just a thought.

If it were once in a blue moon maybe but Villa fans have been suffering dross at VP for several seasons now so you have to be realistic about the situation.

Football fans are only human (well most of them anyway) and when they are constantly let down they are not going to be enthused about being enthusiastic.

6-7 games ago I thought Lambert was doing a grand job, but the slide, given the teams we've played, has been unacceptable. We should be as good as safe now, instead we're playing worse every week and looking clueless how to improve

Im now on the fence as to whether or not id like him here next season. Could be like Mon where he's served a specific purpose for a specific time of our development and needs to be replaced for the next phase to begin. Imagine if we'd replaced O'Neill after 2 years... No way we'd be where we are now

It is not about Lambert anymore for me. Its football and Lerner and Lambert buying Helenius and not playing him. Bore off.

Your biggest beef is the club spending a million quid on a prospect and not playing him in season one? Really?

The fans have a responsibility to support the team in difficult times regardless of quality on the pitch.

This is 2013 not 1913 so I think you will find that the players are the ones that get highly paid so they have the responsibility to entertain their paying public.

Stop being so Pongo Waring.

Â