Which new investor will spend the most money???

Oaks

Simple question which Club will it be?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question which Club will it be?

• Liverpool
    • Villa
    • West Ham
    • Pompy
    • Newcastle (if completed)
    • Man City (if completed)

I think it will be liverpool.Especially with Rafa demanding a massive transfer budget.It doesn't matter who spends more,what matters is how the money is spent.Newcastle spent loads before and still suck but now with allardyce they won't waste cash.

Newcastle spent loads before and still suck but now with allardyce they won't waste cash.

I wouldn't be so sure. We haven't seen the guy with cash to play with before. He may get over-excited.

In an ideal world we'll get the best players for a fraction of the price and then coach and motivate them to new heights....so I hope we're not the biggest spenders.

But since it's not an ideal world we'll probably need to spend quite a bit. Man U have already spent far more than we will imo and Liverpool will probably break that further. I think we're looking at about 30 million net and though it wont have us in the title race i'm pretty happy with that.

I think Liverpool because, they will have to sign big hitters. If we sign a few £8-10 million players we will(probably) improve. Liverpool need a few £15-25 million to take them to the next level to challenge for that title, and not just be a cup team.

Â