Pre Match Thread

Kingman

QPR were good against Liverpool, should have won really. It won't be a walkover for us.

I agree, This will be as far from straight forward as some might think.

Book dogs have Qpr at 11/8 favs and us at 5/2, don't understand that book I must say.

I do. They're at home against a side who cant score goals and on the back of a promising performance. Id have them as favourites too.

QPR deserve to be favourites for this. They try and play good football and look like they can create chances. We'll probably do our usual and try to get a 0-0 draw.

Would not be surprised in the slightest to see QPR win this fairly comfortably.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

I do. They're at home against a side who cant score goals and on the back of a promising performance. Id have them as favourites too.

QPR deserve to be favourites for this. They try and play good football and look like they can create chances. We'll probably do our usual and try to get a 0-0 draw.

Would not be surprised in the slightest to see QPR win this fairly comfortably.

The quality of their football doesn't appear to have generated them too many points and has them bottom of the league, with their marquee result being beaten 3-2 by a thoroughly useless Liverpool side.

Their paceless back line is there for the taking.

True but that's what we thought about Everton's centre-back pairing also. It will require us to actually attempt to try and exploit it this time.

• Like 1

True but that's what we thought about Everton's centre-back pairing also. It will require us to actually attempt to try and exploit it this time.

The forwards have to show some nous and improve their movement and as I have said, I would be in favour of playing Grealish centrally, especially if Sanchez is likely to start meaning Westwood has a bit more licence.

Although I would start Grealish, I'm not keen on a diamond in general but especially for us given our style of play. He drifts centrally often anyway when playing on the left so I'd go for that.

My aim would be for him to see as much of the ball as possible and him being central would allow him to do that and also get closer to Benteke.

We don't really play with any width from the midfield, as it all comes from the full backs, so I don't have a problem with the defensive shape being narrow too as it would at least discourage the likes of Gabby tucking in to form a five across the middle.

must win. otherwise we could really nose dive

plus im going

and sitting in the home end

Why would you want to have to be in the middle of a crowd that pronounce 'u' as 'a'?

Taraabt in line for a recall apparantly. Great theres the story for the papers the day after. Villa once again play a poor side into form.. winner no doubt scored by a player who hasnt scored or even played much in Taarabt.. then they will go back to being shit the week after.

If we lose this we are in big trouble even this early on.. we need a win to get some momentum back. VP will be tense the week after if we lose.

• Like 1