WWE 2K15

Jay.P.A

I had it and got a multi-tap device for my ps1 meaning we could have 4 separate controllers into the PS1.

It was for my birthday sleep over, I liked that game too.  And Attitude, and the first Smackdown.

Never really been into the wrestling though, I can watch it, but I find it cheesy and I hate the fact that you see wrestlers changing their expressions when they know they're on the titantron, Jericho and the Rock were the absolute worst for that.

I had it and got a multi-tap device for my ps1 meaning we could have 4 separate controllers into the PS1.

It was for my birthday sleep over, I liked that game too.  And Attitude, and the first Smackdown.

Never really been into the wrestling though, I can watch it, but I find it cheesy and I hate the fact that you see wrestlers changing their expressions when they know they're on the titantron, Jericho and the Rock were the absolute worst for that.

Birthday sleepover? Was it your 'sweet' 16?

It was for my birthday sleep over, I liked that game too. And Attitude, and the first Smackdown.

Birthday sleepover? Was it your 'sweet' 16?

No, I think warzone came out in 97/98 so I'd have been 10 or 11.

• Like 2

YEah exactly. Which is what I meant about going back and playing them after you've played no mercy and smackdown.

They're actually quite shit, didn't age well.

Warzone is the first game I can remember that had a create a player feature. That was huge at the time.

• Like 1

In Smackdown 2 you could give people fringes without having to give them hair so I made someone with a bald head and a long fringe, so it just looked like he had really long eyebrows hanging over his face. I think his name was Mr. Eyebrows :P

WCW/NWO Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy were effectively the same game.  The game engine was great and the best for simulating the flow and structure of a wrestling match.  Still hasn't been bettered on that front imo.

WCW Revenge was the game me and four mates ultimately geeked out on.  We used to meet and play through our own booked Nitro's and Pay Per Views.  Nobody could stop Wain's World Order.  We even typed up a magazine for it on MS Word.  Lame!

• Like 1

Â