Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Done a 5 team acca on wednesday for the first time in a while, Man utd, Man city, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. 

Got an email the next day off Paddy Power saying a further £139 will be paid out on top of the returns as some sort of bonus! 

An unexpected surprise, Cheers Paddy!

You get a 20% bonus if you do 5 or more selections in an acca but think only if you do english teams!

done the skybet boost this weekend on arsenal ( v west ham ), bournemouth ( v blackpool ) and watford (v reading ). £25 returns £100. 

West ham have a few injuries in defence, but are the biggest threat to this accy. Reading are likely to make many changes v watford as they have to play the FA Cup quarter final replay on Monday evening - as they're in mid table safety, they're expected to make quite a few changes. And Bournemouth despite a loss to Brentford last time out, really ought to have enough to dump Blackpool. 

I usually give the skybet boost a miss as most of them always involve at least one dodgy one, but I think this week is reasonably worth a shot.

Edited by Rodders

Lately I've been doing live trebles/ doubles on teams that are currently drawing around the 80th minute to be a draw at full-time. Odds aren't dreadful, as I suppose it's thought that lots normally happens in the last 10.

Yesterday I had a ten pound treble on the horses which returned £43 (each way), I then went and put £20, then £40, then another £20 on some treblesand doubles (in the 80th minute at the time of bet) and got my money upto £117.

It's probably a risky tactic, but I thought I'd share it, as it did well for me yesterday. £43 to £117, excluding the Cheltenham bet.

• Like 1

done the skybet boost this weekend on arsenal ( v west ham ), bournemouth ( v blackpool ) and watford (v reading ). £25 returns £100. 

West ham have a few injuries in defence, but are the biggest threat to this accy. Reading are likely to make many changes v watford as they have to play the FA Cup quarter final replay on Monday evening - as they're in mid table safety, they're expected to make quite a few changes. And Bournemouth despite a loss to Brentford last time out, really ought to have enough to dump Blackpool. 

I usually give the skybet boost a miss as most of them always involve at least one dodgy one, but I think this week is reasonably worth a shot.

Thank you :)

• Like 1

Bets for tonight-

£1 on a 5 team accumlator- Huddersfield, Derby, Wolves, (Blackpool vs Charlton) draw and Blackburn. Returns £146

£1 on Derby and Middlesborough Both to score- Returns £1.78

£1 on a 4 team accumlator- Bury, Barnsley, Watford and Ipswich- Returns £36

£5 on Monaco vs Arsenal both teams to score- Returns £8.78

£5 on Atletico to progress to the next round- Returns £11.50

Don't spend the winnings all at once :D

It's a safe bet, it makes me feel better knowing i've won something even if I have lost all my other bets. :)

It's a safe bet, it makes me feel better knowing i've won something even if I have lost all my other bets. :)

Currently 0-0 after half an hour...

I've spent £5 on a 5-way.

A. Madrid, Arsenal, Bournemouth, Norwich to win and Derby/boro draw. Returns £228.

• Like 1

Currently 0-0 after half an hour...

I've spent £5 on a 5-way.

A. Madrid, Arsenal, Bournemouth, Norwich to win and Derby/boro draw. Returns £228.

Think you might have more luck than me mate!

• Like 1

So far so good, got 4/5 in the right place just need Norwich to score but early days!

Boooo, come on Huddersfield. Lolley to score a last minute winner.
4-3 to Norwich with a Lolley hat-trick would be fine with me :D
  • Like 1

So far so good, got 4/5 in the right place just need Norwich to score but early days!

Boooo, come on Huddersfield. Lolley to score a last minute winner.
4-3 to Norwich with a Lolley hat-trick would be fine with me :D

:angry: