Fantasy Premier League 2014/15

maqroll

The Old Iguana is in. As usual, whilst selecting, it seemed a good idea. on reflection, it already looks weak. Is Herrera likely to chip in with assists or is he more of a DM? Might swap him for Lamela. 

Anyway:

Lloris/Guzan

Shaw Cahill Chester Dier Ward

Ward-Prowse Sanchez Barkley Herrera Nzogbia ( set piece logic ) 

Costa Sturridge / Berahinho - assuming the west brom lad is likely to get a decent run. 

Edited by Rodders

I know right?  I mean if he's going to be playing every game, he's going to be picking up the odd few points here and there at the very least, right?  RIGHT?!

Edited by GarethRDR

I know right?  I mean if he's going to be playing every game, he's going to be picking up the odd few points here and there at the very least, right?  RIGHT?!

He is in my squad. 

Am I supposed to be talking you out of this? :)

• Like 1

right, changed it already, 

ngobia, cahill and berahino out, 

lamela okore and sonogo in. 

As per usual, I will give up trying to make changes sometime in mid september.

I think Berahino out is a good shout, but Sanogo in is madness, maaadness I tell you!

Edited by GarethRDR

I swore I wasn't going to do this this year. First of all, I'm terrible at it (I have Hutton in my team. He was so cheap). Second of all, it makes me root for teams I hate. Last year I cheered every Suarez goal and felt sick to my stomach doing it. I was also certain I was jinxing our players. Anyway, I'm in, ready to make up the numbers down near the bottom, just like Villa.

He is in my squad. 

Am I supposed to be talking you out of this? :)

1% of the squads out there can't be wrong...

• Like 1

My other conundrum; Lukaku and Zabaleta or Diego Costa and Vlaar?

With Sagna now at City I think Zabs isn't going to start as much. It'll be similar to the Clichy Kolarov situation where they get good points when they play but you have no idea whose going to play. 

I think they've done player prices really weird this year. Defenders seem very overpriced while there are lot of good midfielders much cheaper than usual.

What GKs are people going with. I'm tempted to go with Hart as my main keeper and Schmeichel as my back up

I always have a crap backup GK, just one of the cheapest ones, can't be wasting my money on that. 

Also got Lloris in goals because Pochettino usually has a well drilled defence. But Courtois would also be a good choice.

Edited by AVFCforever1991