Fantasy Premier League 2014/15

maqroll

Any tips on who to swap Chambers with next week once BFG is match fit for Arsenal?

Trying to get a decent defender who will play for 4.5mil is a nightmare

Vlaar?  I think he will get points for star man performances which will make up for goals that we leak.

Anyone think it's worth a punt on cleverley, he's still down as Man U at the mo, and is 5.3m... A bit of money for unknown result, but if he plays in an advanced role could get a few assists and goals?

Bit of a risk seeing as we dont even know if he'll start for us

Anyone think it's worth a punt on cleverley, he's still down as Man U at the mo, and is 5.3m... A bit of money for unknown result, but if he plays in an advanced role could get a few assists and goals?

Bit of a risk seeing as we dont even know if he'll start for us

True but could be a good gamble it if pays off, I'm not sure either though.

What happens if you already have 3 Villa players and you bring Cleverly in whilst he's a Man U player? Then he gets changed to a Villa player.

You can only have 3 players from 1 team right?

Then you need a medical to know  why you having more than 3 villa players in your team ;)

• Like 1

What happens if you already have 3 Villa players and you bring Cleverly in whilst he's a Man U player? Then he gets changed to a Villa player.

You can only have 3 players from 1 team right?

A few years back this happened to me. All 4 players would be present in the squad but it wouldn't let you 'submit' the squad for the Gameweek until you made a transfer.

A friend said many years ago the transfer was just 'reversed' so when he went back after the real life transfer was complete, Fantasy didn't show the new player, and the old player he tried to replace was still in the squad.

No idea what they do now, it's come on quite a bit since i started playing all those years back.