Magaluf August 2014

Voinjama

Magaluf is shit. You'll have a terrible time.

At best you'll end up with some fat slag dripping with AIDs, you'll catch it and die within 3 hours.

That's the best you can hope for.

Saying that, I completed SEGA Rally Championship in Palma Nova. That's one of my life's great achievements.

Weird, I completed Virtua Tennis (also Sega) in Palma Nova

We should go together and complete all the Sega games.

At this late hour finally got everything sorted for Magaluf. I simply can not wait. Unlike others I certainly won't be logging onto VT while I'm on vacation, I may even have some pictures for Rogues Gallery when I return. Anyway peace out. Lets hope Villa do the bizz while I am away. 

At this late hour finally got everything sorted for Magaluf. I simply can not wait. Unlike others I certainly won't be logging onto VT while I'm on vacation, I may even have some pictures for Rogues Gallery when I return. Anyway peace out. Lets hope Villa do the bizz while I am away. 

Why did you have to bring other peoples posting into it? Why does that matter?

• Like 2

Why did you have to bring other peoples posting into it? Why does that matter?

He's gonna be surrounded by too many honeyzzzz to get on VT

• 2 weeks later...

He hasn't been back since.

Did the weekend kill him?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys been busy with work and life in general so have only been on the forum twice since I came back 3 weeks ago. I'm sure you've all missed me. Won't be posting on here as much anymore, - just too busy. Spanish lessons at the Brasshouse on Broad Street start tomorrow.  Anyway I had a great time. Magaluf is not as crazy as the media are making out. All the stuff I witnessed like drunken behaviour and people being sick is no different to what you get in Broad Street or any other town centre in the UK. I personally wouldn't go back but it was experience I won't forget.

And to answer the question you have all been waiting for, a grand total of 3, plus a nice fellatio from another on the beach which I don't think is too bad for 1 week. If you're above 24 it's probably wise to look elsewhere.

• Like 1

Spanish lessons at the Brasshouse on Broad Street start tomorrow.  

:blink:

What time?!?!

(my jovial description of you as my stalker is now seeming very real!)

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Correct I'm 27. We booked it with Club 18-30 but after spending a week there I think Club 18-24 would be more appropriate. Everyone I seemed to speakto seemed to be in that age range and from up north. It attracts a certain demographic.

Spanish lessons at the Brasshouse on Broad Street start tomorrow.  

:blink:

What time?!?!

(my jovial description of you as my stalker is now seeming very real!)

18.45. ;)

Edited by Voinjama

Â