Magaluf August 2014

Voinjama

4 bangs. ;)

4 bangs in a week?! Your hopeful. I know some good looking lads (no homo) who went magaluf and got nothing. The boy to girl ratio is ridiculous. If your going to get 4 bangs in magaluf then you either have some serious game or the bangs were not of the female kind...unless you pay.

Yeah just go out there, enjoy the sun, drink to much and shag as many women as you can. Also take in a brothel. I was out there in my early 20s with the lads, the year before the same group of us went to tenerife. Lads holidays are great when your in your teens,early 20s but at my age I just like to relax a bit more. Seriously though take in a brothel, it ay my sort of thing if I'm honest but on the lads holidays it was routine. Good fun and an experience.

Mate don't worry about it if you don't get no action, people just assume its piss easy to pull and to a degree it is but I also have known people who were decent looking lads get next to nothing out there. When we went I got 4 but one of those was a pro who was at the brothel and this really spotty mate of ours who looked like jackie chan got 7. My mate who was on the tubby side was a constant regular at the brothel, but anyways just have fun and expect to come back a million times more tired than you went.

I'd never ever use a brothel. Ever. Out of principle.

Especially in Magaluf.

If you can't pull in Maga you may as well chop your cock off as you'll never need it.

I've only ever used them on holiday, but I only go once. Its just something different, plus for the less unfortunate ones its a place where they can get their end away. I went to a lovely one in tenerife.

One for the Road please check your personal messages, I have many questions. 

To those who have been, what are some of the day time activities you did in Magaluf? Would it be better to pay and book them in advance, before I fly out?

The only daytime activity you'll be doing is putting on some factor 30 "P20" (the best sun lotion as you only put it on once a day), eating a full English and then sleeping off a hangover on the beach.

If you don't come back with an STD you've done it wrong.

• 1 month later...

Less then 3 weeks to go and I'm buzzing. need to finalise a few things but I'm almost ready. Didn't bother with the gym to get in shape in the end.

You didn't bother to get in shape?! Bet the chicks will dig your lardy arse...only messin'.

Edited by donnie

I went a couple of years ago with 6 mates. As long as you leave your principles and morals at home you'll have a blast! I went for 7 nights and when you're getting in at 6 every morning you will be ready for home after that! If you plan on getting plastered every night you probably won't want to do an awful lot of activities. We went on an organised day to a water park which was brilliant. They shut the park off to the public after a certain time and we had unlimited sangria in the price we paid and they left some of the slides open. People went down the slides together, straight after each other all peed up... It was chaos. Would never happen in England. Majority of other days we just recovered at the beach, pool or just like playing table tennis or whatever.

Also I would add to be sensible to a certain extent. One of my mates got beaten up by a security guard after jumping in the pool in middle of night, heard of quite a few pick pockets and a random kid walked in our room too. Also I'd pre drink to keep costs down!

• Like 1

Less then 3 weeks to go and I'm buzzing. need to finalise a few things but I'm almost ready. Didn't bother with the gym to get in shape in the end.

do you even lift?

At least I have pals. ;)

Anyway some of my friends lack drive.  Trying to get everyone to commit to and pay for the booze cruise party before hand is taking ages. It's so frustrating when you are more motivated then your friends. I am the lead passenger so it's all down to me get shit sorted.

At least I have pals. ;)

Anyway some of my friends lack drive.  Trying to get everyone to commit to and pay for the booze cruise party before hand is taking ages. It's so frustrating when you are more motivated then your friends. I am the lead passenger so it's all down to me get shit sorted.

tumblr_inline_n548l8QWjV1sdcr69.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Magaluf is shit. You'll have a terrible time.

At best you'll end up with some fat slag dripping with AIDs, you'll catch it and die within 3 hours.

That's the best you can hope for.

Saying that, I completed SEGA Rally Championship in Palma Nova.  That's one of my life's great achievements.

Magaluf is shit. You'll have a terrible time.

At best you'll end up with some fat slag dripping with AIDs, you'll catch it and die within 3 hours.

That's the best you can hope for.

Saying that, I completed SEGA Rally Championship in Palma Nova.  That's one of my life's great achievements.

Weird, I completed Virtua Tennis (also Sega) in Palma Nova

• Like 1

Â