Juice Plus+

Genie

I'm sure I'm not the only person who's FB timeline is getting spammed to death with people talking about this. More and more people saying they have gone on to their 'plan' (which seems to consist of powdered fruit and veg capsules and 2 milkshakes a day) and losing a stack of weight and feeling great.

Wondered whether the VT massive had any experience of this stuff? There doesn't seem to be any kind of miracle ingredients (apart from getting 5+ portions of fruit and veg per day) yet I know a number of people giving it rave reviews.

Thoughts?

was just talking to a colleague about something similair

they get taken by people who are massively overweight and living on Pizza and donuts for breakfast   

They sign up for these miracle pills ...

they receive the pills that have instructions that say take 3 pills at a time before meals and don't eat Pizza and donuts  .. and exercise 30 mins a day 

and they lose weight

and then say it's all down to the pills

there is no miracle pill  .. well maybe the little blue one when you get to Mikes age  :P

Never heard of it.

But like Tony said (sort of), fad diets usually work by "tricking" people into eating less. IN reality, the reason they're losing less is through eating less calories. And there's more comfortable ways of doing that than not eating carbs or only drinking juice, or only drinking tea with honey or whatever the latest one is.

they get taken by people who are massively overweight and living on Pizza and donuts for breakfast

they receive the pills that have instructions that say take 3 pills at a time before meals and don't eat Pizza and donuts .. and exercise 30 mins a day

and they lose weight

there is no miracle pill .. well maybe the little blue one when you get to Mikes age :P

nah, I reckon there's life left in the old dog yet.
  • Like 1

they receive the pills that have instructions that say take 3 pills at a time before meals and don't eat Pizza and donuts .. and exercise 30 mins a day

and they lose weight

there is no miracle pill .. well maybe the little blue one when you get to Mikes age :P

nah, I reckon there's life left in the old dog yet.
There certainly is. ;) Interestingly, this is the first I've heard of Juice Plus. Nary a mention on my FB page. Although that may be down to the ad blocker. :)

Just looked at this and the prices, are people actually paying for it? They have dried the juice and you are going to lose so much of the nutrients by doing that. Why would you want to take it in a pill? It looks horrible.

Get a juicer, go to your local fruit and veg shop and do it yourself. This is for lazy fat people.

Just looked at this and the prices, are people actually paying for it? They have dried the juice and you are going to lose so much of the nutrients by doing that. Why would you want to take it in a pill? It looks horrible.

Get a juicer, go to your local fruit and veg shop and do it yourself. This is for lazy fat people.

No i think you can buy it in the UK as well and not just America ;)

Biggest load of shit since slimfast .....wonder if I jizzed in a cup gave it to a woman charged her 100 quid and said drink two of these a day don't & eat all that junk food you have been eating would I make any money ?

• 2 weeks later...
Â