samjp26

Yeah you guys have been busy!

Managed to get a couple of the records back. Red Lynx Derby and I've just absolutely smashed Greater Crater out of the park.

Took 5 seconds off Stefan's time, and he'd already platinum'd it!

@Ginko I've seen you playing this! And you've joined the VT team (I still have no idea what being in a team means, other than giving you a few letters before your name)

Get online for some multiplayer action!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Had Jono's stalking victim portfolio expanded to you, lapal?

Yes.  He's had a **** hard life by the looks of him.

"just the one today" - jono, Saturday, late (as always) ;)

Yeah I saw you guys playing and remembered I liked the old games so I bought it.

Lots of fun but **** me that title screen music is utter shite and really grinds on me for some reason.

50 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Yeah I saw you guys playing and remembered I liked the old games so I bought it.

Lots of fun but **** me that title screen music is utter shite and really grinds on me for some reason.

you in for a league I'm setting up?

Oh and olibigatory

MAN. MACHINE. THE FUSION.

• Like 1

That league sounds fun Stef.

I've thought for a while there should be like a leaderboard that shows you how many fastest times you have compared to your friends etc.

Yours sounds like something similar (but better)

I'm game, though I don't dancy going up against Stevo. Haven't beaten one of his times yet. I only have a couple of bikes unlocked at the moment though.

B)

To be fair, I think Stefan is the best of us, in multiplayer anyway. I just have more patience to set better times :D

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Going from memory, this is what I have so far. If you know you have the best time, just add it in. (copy and paste your own name for formatting and add it to the final table)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RomJGf-mOCi3zSVPyvFQwt1urYSv5FdEX5AJdYv5xY0/edit#gid=0

Edited by StefanAVFC

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Going from memory, this is what I have so far. If you know you have the best time, just add it in. (copy and paste your own name for formatting and add it to the final table)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RomJGf-mOCi3zSVPyvFQwt1urYSv5FdEX5AJdYv5xY0/edit#gid=0

You need to play with the permissions. Cans't see it at the moment.

Although I'd suggest you leave it as only you can edit it, and leave it up to us to tell you when we've set a better time. That way it won't be open to sabotage!

Â