samjp26

I know what automation I want to do, but my excel skills aren't there.

The idea formula would be that if you fill in the box next to the track with someone's name, it automatically adds the points for that to the total column and also adds to the b/e/m/h/x column.

But I have no idea how to do that :D

Especially with the different point values. 

32 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know what automation I want to do, but my excel skills aren't there.

The idea formula would be that if you fill in the box next to the track with someone's name, it automatically adds the points for that to the total column and also adds to the b/e/m/h/x column.

But I have no idea how to do that :D

Especially with the different point values. 

Piece of piss ;)

I'll do it #excelgeek

Done it.

Is it also possible to auto-populate the tracks played field by how many fields are filled in on the track listings?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Done. I haven't included the DLC yet. if you highlight which ones are easy/hard etc then I can add them in.

The name you put next to the track has to be exactly what's entered as the name in the league table.

I.e. if I put Stevo985 instead of Stevo, it won't work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Done. I haven't included the DLC yet. if you highlight which ones are easy/hard etc then I can add them in.

The name you put next to the track has to be exactly what's entered as the name in the league table.

I.e. if I put Stevo985 instead of Stevo, it won't work.

I'm just copying and pasting from the table, so the colour formatting is correct too.

Non-excel message:

Is everyone happy with the scoring? Should points be weighted against the difficulty?

If you haven't seen the spreadsheet yet, it's 1 point for beginner/easy, 2 for medium, 3 for hard and 4 for extreme.

Took a couple of times last night.

Blimp My Ride and Mind the Gap

Unless you beat them again after I'd done them?

There was plenty left in the tank on Mind the Gap. Tricky to put a perfect run together on that but if you do there's probably 5 seconds to take off my time

Balls.

You can change the google doc back then :D

Yeah I knew there was a good few seconds to shave off there. But the gf was getting annoyed at me playing it :crylaugh:

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Yeah the perfect line for it is ridiculously smooth. You could probably take another 4-5 seconds off my time as well.

The hardest bit is the the part after the double bunny hop over that pit, about half way.

You go up a long slope and then jump onto a steeper slope that leads into the rest of the track.

If you nail that bit it basically sets you up for the rest of the track. If you miss it, you lose all your momentum completely.
And it's quite tricky to nail it.

Â