samjp26

ill be on about 10 but not for long

EDIT1) Congrats Jono!

EDIT2) 

Haha, he's surprisingly quite laid back compared to what my daughter was like and only cries for his feed. You should try it Stevo :P

He should try crying for feed when he's hungry?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Why is everyone playing trials now?

Last time I played was about 2 years ago, is this a different game now in terms of online multiplayer? I'm talking about the XBONE of course not the PS4 if that makes a difference.

46 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Getting some payback on some of your records this morning :P

Bastard!

I did a challenge last night. Start "Way of the Machine", but reverse backwards and land on the platform below.

It goes dark apart from the odd bit of neon light on your wheels and some of the platforms. Very tough but managed it. but it looked really cool.

Also tried doing it on the Roach, but that was ridiculously hard!

12 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Why is everyone playing trials now?

Last time I played was about 2 years ago, is this a different game now in terms of online multiplayer? I'm talking about the XBONE of course not the PS4 if that makes a difference.

Dunno.

Couple of us (Stefan and I) downloaded it last year and started playing it. Jono already had it so got some multiplayer going.

It's great fun so it's just carried on

Finally got gold on Icebreaker (?) - the one where you have to climb as high as possible and another skill game where you have to wheelie as far as you can. Both were utter bastards but I managed to beat @Stevo985 in both :D

Shit.

Those two were really hard as well. I'm not sure I can be arsed to even try and beat you.

When all those notifications pop up later I may be tempted!

Said it before but I really wish more VT'ers played this.

It would be so much fun to have an 8 player game of this like we did with Rocket League.

Or have like a monthly VT track to play and whoever has the best time at the end of the month wins a free internet.

Because I'm awesome.

There's two hard jumps in that. The weird wonky slope bit near the start, and the jump after the one that used to be hard. You have to jump over a gap to an upward slope and then immediately bunny hop up to the ledge above.

Â