Our Worst Ever, Ever Form ?

smetrov

Don't have a definitive answer to this but the 1962-3 season, when we suffered 11 consecutive league defeats between  22nd March and 5th May, must be up there.

You do have a definitive answer briny_ear because your answer is correct apart from the fact that the run went from 23rd March losing away  1-0 to Fulham to the 4th May where we lost 2-0 at home to Forest. (If I have done my homework correctly?)

We eventually ended that nightmare sequence by  beating Man City 3-1 at home on May 8th.

I have taken these stats from  Aston Villa The Complete record (Rob Bishop & Frank Holt 2010)

Do I get a VT house point?  :P 

• Like 1

Don't have a definitive answer to this but the 1962-3 season, when we suffered 11 consecutive league defeats between 22nd March and 5th May, must be up there.

You do have a definitive answer briny_ear because your answer is correct apart from the fact that the run went from 23rd March losing away 1-0 to Fulham to the 4th May where we lost 2-0 at home to Forest. (If I have done my homework correctly?)

We eventually ended that nightmare sequence by beating Man City 3-1 at home on May 8th.

I have taken these stats from Aston Villa The Complete record (Rob Bishop & Frank Holt 2010)

Do I get a VT house point? :P

I think you do, plus a bonus point for making this one of the shortest threads in VT history!
  • Like 1

Except it may be worth mentioning that I think Paul Lambert has equalled our worst run of defeats in the premier league (4 in a row).

Twice.

So if we lose our next match it will be a new mini record.

Anyone care to confirm/deny that?

Edited by briny_ear

I would imagine that those that claim to not be interested in records would be clinging to every single one if they were positive.

wouldnt we all be pleased with that?

I would imagine that those that claim to not be interested in records would be clinging to every single one if they were positive.

Are all of your real life friends all dead because of your never ending negativity, so they all clubbed together and went to las vegas, went to a shooting range, picked the shotgun package, went through the health and safety training, took the gun licence test, passed it, then went to pick up their licenses from the NRA offices, then they went to home depot, purchased a shotgun each and two shells. Then did they go to max spielman with a memory card stolen from your mom (big joanna) print off a real life-size picture of you and then drive into the desert, towards the hoover dam where they then took turns to pin up your life-size picture, load their shotguns, each shoot 1 shell into your photo whilst yelling and crying. Then with their other shells, did they shoot each other off the top of the hoover dam with the last person being pissed off because he had no one to shoot him into the dam, so he yelled "**** you big john, you negative ninny!" Before just launching himself off the top of the dam and falling on some power cables and horribly burning half to death before falling the rest of the way and smashing his skull at the bottom of the dam?

Because that's what I think. And I think it's the reason you're sad all the time because of that stuff I just said.

• Like 4

Â