Weekend football 13/14 April

Con

There's no fixture thread yet where I can post my predictions. So I make one myself.

Currently 5/10 since I started predictions. 4/9 last weekend plus the midweek Bayern - Utd result.

Crystal Palace 1 : 2 Aston Villa

Villa are going to win this. Palace won at Villa Park with the assistance of an inspired Bannan who probably won't even be on the subs bench tomorrow. 

Gabby will score on a breakaway and Holt will get another headed goal. Having gone 0 : 2 up we will concede about 70 minutes from a corner (probably delivered by Bannan if he was brought on as sub).

Fulham 3 : 0 Norwich

Not going to be lacking confidence. Nothing to lose. Although Villa weren't that good Fulham showed good team spirit in that match. Convincing win here as Norwich crack under the pressure, possibly with an early red card. 

Southampton 4 : 0 Cardiff

Rodriguez is injured so it's not going to be great thrashing, just a minor one. Lambert will scored from a freekick and Lallana will score after a passing move. Fonte will head one in from a corner and Ward-Prowse will get a deflected one.

Stoke 1 : 1 Newcastle

Newcastle are trying to get better.  Think they'll manage a draw here with a screamer from Ben Arfa - about time he did something if he wants to go to the World Cup.

Sunderland 1 : 4 Everton

Everton chasing Champions League. Only one winner. Martinez's Wigan always performed strongly at the end of the season (up until they got relegated). This is going to be like a home match. First on match of the day.  Sunderland fans shown walking out after 50 minutes.

West Brom 0 : 0 Tottenham

Not good enough to win it, desperate not to lose it. Tottenham won't be up for this end of season game enough to really compete but will control enough possession to limit the Baggies to very few chances.

Con did horrendously bad in his predictions last week, but I actually agree with most of the results he has this time, but not the actual scores if that makes sense.  I think Norwich will get something at Fulham.

Will be interesting to revisit this thread this evening and see.

Edited by Voinjama