the weekend footnall thread

Jimzk5

So everyone was creaming over Fulham signing tom dick and harry in January.Shocker.

something dodgy about that mitroglu(sp)? Deal imo, £12million for a striker who hasn't been fit for the first 5 weeks, and confusion about who actually signed him, mulensteen said he knew very little about it. Reminds me of the qpr samba deal

Fine by me, he is a good striker and one I would have picked out to bring in if we sell Benteke. If we do sell him and Fulham go down, which I'm sure they will, hopefully we can snap him up :) 

It's interesting how Spuds are set-up today. They have 2 RB's playing and are frustrating Chelsea.

Chelsea don't seem to have much width, as players like Schurrle and Hazard liking to cut in, I'm wondering if Lambert will be tempted to pack the midfield.  With Bertrand ineligible, maybe we'll see 3 CB's again?

Is that Chelsea's rubbish strikers scoring yet more crucial goals I see?

Etoo now scored against Spurs, Man. United, Man. City and Liverpool this season, all wins. Think I'd rather have that then a striker who just scores hatfuls against bottom half teams.

Still can't believe Chelsea are probably going to win this league though.

Another incident that makes me question why i bother with football, no contact what do ever there, and they get a red card and a pen from it. Disgraceful decision.

A penalty is debatable, one of those where he played for it of course and although it wasn't a penalty from our eyes you can see why the ref gave it. However, he kicked the ball sideways, hardly towards goal at all so no way a red. 

Â