what do you do for a living?!

donnie

Lloyds. Yourself?

I'm not sure of the general wisdom of offering my actual opinion on their competency as an organisation, so I'll respectfully desist, leaving a naturally massive inference. Ah **** it, I'm quitting in a month. They're amazingly inept at staff management in general. 

Barclays, but I'm not handing my notice in tomorrow so...I love it! They're brilliant!!

Fussy sleeps alone Jenny. Remember that. :P

Maybe lesbianism is my answer haha

:mellow:

I think you have just made sure that a lot of forumites will have sweet dreams tonight... 

I work as a waitress in a cocktail bar.

I also work as a contract review analyst for a telecommunications company. I spend most of my time telling corporate and public sector customers (via their salesman / account manager) it'll cost them a fortune to get out of their contract. Like the OP, I stare at many spreadsheets, and can often see excel when I close my eyes at night. It pays well enough, and I don't hate it, so ya know... Could be worse.   

I think you have just made sure that a lot of forumites will have sweet dreams tonight... 

forumites? I protest.

I think 8pints works...in a supermarket?

Yep. I'm work on the Beverage Section of Lidl

EDIT - As you can see from the grammar of my above sentence, I'm a little over-qualified.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

I think 8pints works...in a supermarket?

Yep. I'm work on the Beverage Section of Lidl

Ooh! I sense sarcasm…

I wanted to 1up you '91 but I can't think of a girl better than Emilia right now.

Ahem ... Haha

Catch 22 here. If I fawned over you, you'd think I'm a creep!

If you want a date Jenny, all you have to do is ask.

Â