what do you do for a living?!

donnie

I'm going to be a lawyer at a commercial law firm in London. I start in a weeks time. In between the end of my LPC and then I've been/am a 'supporting artist' and do extra/doubling/standing in work for tv and film.

Fun times.

Which law firm Spoony? I'm senior commercial lawyer for the John Lewis Partnership, and we instruct loads of firms in London.

I don't know what firm he represents but I do know the defendant in his first case.

It's this person -

image.gif

• Like 2

I'm going to be a lawyer at a commercial law firm in London. I start in a weeks time. In between the end of my LPC and then I've been/am a 'supporting artist' and do extra/doubling/standing in work for tv and film.

Fun times.

Which law firm Spoony? I'm senior commercial lawyer for the John Lewis Partnership, and we instruct loads of firms in London.

I don't know what firm he represents but I do know the defendant in his first case.

It's this person -

image.gif

This isn't loading on my iPhone but I already know who it must be...

Incidentally chaps I'm afraid I won't say what law firm as I do like to keep a relative amount of anonymity on here and wouldn't want employers seeing the rubbish I post on here!

• Like 1

Work at JLR, that's all I'm admitting to until I can think of something impressive to describe my job!

Me too, which site are you at? I'm at Gaydon.
I'm at Solihull, not on the track though I must add.

You're a tosser with a clip board then I take it. They're some of Land Rovers top grafters they are.

Charming  :rolleyes:

Â