what do you do for a living?!

donnie

Golden pen pushing civil servant in benefit fraud/overpayments.

Is it a  Gold pen because you are old or does it have special powers like a light saber ?

Just wondering like ?  :ph34r:

Heh, naw, just referring to articles like this one which suggest that benefits and pensions for civil servants are protected in these austere times. For the vast majority of us (let's say up to, what? Band D/HEO? probably accounting for at least 75% of the entire civil service) it's very much the opposite - the only things which are protected, or 'golden', are our pens.

...gosh that was a rather serious answer. Yes yes it has special powers. It absorbs all the hate directed at the DWP and converts it in to $$$ which is used for the annual Whitehall Xmas Bash.

• Like 1

Developers give me software, I pick faults with it.

To be honest us lot generally give you something riddled with bugs that doesn't work and moan and are generally surprised when you guys give it back and go "it doesn't work"

I literally thank people for giving me shit software as it pays my mortgage for another year.

I run/own/babysit a structured cabling firm. Copper, fibre optic, some electrical, some AV. Mostly level 1 networking (physical), some level 2. My role is mostly sales/operations and my business partner is the techy from his mansion in Spain, but I know enough and I'm a **** good cabler to boot.

Work at JLR, that's all I'm admitting to until I can think of something impressive to describe my job!

Me too, which site are you at? I'm at Gaydon.

I'm at Solihull, not on the track though I must add.

Just started a job as a recruitment Consultant. We talk crap to people first then persuade them to go on courses and/or find them a job. Really enjoy it, im a natural at talking a load of rubbish.

Congratulations on the beginning of your journey to joining the band of the second most loathesome people on the planet.

Once fully qualified you will be ready to take up your apprenticeship in an estate agency, where you can really hit top spot.

it doesn't matter what I do, what matters is that this city centre office has 35 staff in today but I have 1 of the 4 parking spaces

that says pure alpha power

smell my success

real alpha power is parking in a way that you took up at least 2 of the spaces :)

Â