what do you do for a living?!

donnie

I work for a Mobile Network in Holland. 

I don't have 1 job title as I do a bit of Billing,  Network stuff (SIMS and stuff),  Finance and I.T.

This suits my ADD / ADHD and the other things fine.  Many times we have tries to pin it down to one thing but that relies on no one asking me to do stuff. Real interesting and we have just invented a product that no one else can do in the same way. 

Been here 13 years so far of an initial 6 month try out in another country, 

Is it Orange
Nope :rolleyes: definitely not (and not green either). It drops less calls than all the other networks including the network that owns the masts :D

BEN?

Geeeeze, no need to shout. What is it?

Work at JLR, that's all I'm admitting to until I can think of something impressive to describe my job!

Me too, which site are you at? I'm at Gaydon.

:suspect:

Edited by Stevo985

I work on council estates in shit holes doing up the houses the for jobless inhabitants whilst constantly looking at my van to see if its being robbed.

I've had a small slice of that life, I once in the mess truck with a couple of others having a cup of tea and thawing out my fingers when we felt it bump and move.

The local entrepreneurs were trying to nick it not realising there were people in it.

There was a brief and heated discussion on morals with our friendly local lowlifes. Not me, I'm a penpusher, but the others in the van were better built for such a discussion.

Is it Orange
Nope :rolleyes: definitely not (and not green either). It drops less calls than all the other networks including the network that owns the masts :D

BEN?

Geeeeze, no need to shout. What is it?

...nothıng!

Â