• Gareth Barry
    • Juan Pablo Angel
    • Stiliyan Petrov
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Wilfred Bouma
    • Liam Ridgewell
    • Gary Cahill
    • Gavin McCann

B23, imho a player of the season wont be borne in the last 5 games.

Maybe it´s already clear who should win, but I prefer to wait til the end. 5 games isn´t much but I´d hate to choose someone who then goes totally awry and screws it up.

how can u say sorenson. He costs the villa points all/every season. I swear some people watch a different aston villa who post on here.

I feel it's a case of the grass is always greener with Tommy, except, we've always missed him when he's not been there, and there are plenty worse keepers about but not too many I rate as being better.

And you voted for who? Why?

Totally agree with Baz here and would like to add that Sörensen has definitely saved us more times than he's let us down. Please, tell me once he's cost us points this season? And if you're thinking about Wigan I'll tell you at once that my opinion is that it was a free kick no doubt. So there you go. Tell me. I think Sörensen can be a player that many would have as their 2nd player of the year. He's mine. Barry, no question, no doubt.

how can u say sorenson. He costs the villa points all/every season. I swear some people watch a different aston villa who post on here.

I know this was a couple of pages ago, but care to point out where he has done that this season? He has been terrific. The games where we hade Kiraly in goal really made me appreciate how good a keeper we have in Tommy.

Barry (yawn), yup, consistently good player (not the world beater so many think he is) BUT lets spread the kudos around a little. Agbonlahor gets my vote this time. When our opponents think of Aston Villa right now they are not sitting around figuring out ways of shackling Gareth Barry.

Â