Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Behave you foul cockney :P

As for his keks, he simply doesn't wear long ones even when it's minus ten degrees

BTW you little fecker Brown, why no pictures of all the other miscreants who were in attendance?

I'm not sure how they rest would have felt :) I know you more. Next time though I'm happy to if they want :) I did at one time say team photo but you're all too tall to hear me

Well I was once accosted outside the o2 academy, last year in fact. Some dude who'd had a beverage or two thought I was part of the band that had just played.

No idea who it was though as I'd been in the Academy 3 watching someone else

Senior night:

ebd6w6.jpg

At least from the looks in this pic, your traps need work. You better be stretching!!! (I'm an LMT so I don't mean you need to work them out more, I mean bc of working out you need to have them massaged or stretched)

30 years and still growing, I mean going to VP. It's villatalk's favourite censorship fan.. Rjw63!

8npmfHd.jpg

MMyM79M.jpg

HngdBML.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm just to the right of this, out of shot.

• Like 1

So then you too have met the spawn of Rob that wears only shorts no matter the weather. :-) Have I met you?

So then you too have met the spawn of Rob that wears only shorts no matter the weather. :-) Have I met you?

No to both  :blush: I'm too shy (And intimidated :)) to actually say hello.

I was standing outside of the Holte Suite having a cigarette.

Â