Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Jasper Carrots daughter? I never spotted her in Californication....did she have her jugs out?

Unfortunately not - she had a very small part talking to Hank in a bar in season one

Can't believe I missed that....having said that compared to most of the clout on that show she's second rate anyway :)

By the way, you look very much like Lucy Davies (who I saw yesterday in an episode of Californication)

It's 'with whom I live'. :winkold:

God bless not the 9 o clock news :crylaugh:

Haven't seen that sketch for years, thanks for that.

No worries. :D

Not the nine o'clock news - always classic. :nod:

Got the DVD's, just not watched them for a while, best show ever. I know it's a bit childish but Rowan Atkinson taking the piss out of Marc Almond....absolutely priceless.

Got the DVD's, just not watched them for a while, best show ever. I know it's a bit childish but Rowan Atkinson taking the piss out of Marc Almond....absolutely priceless.

Gerald the Gorilla for me: sheer quality.

Oops, we'll get told off for going OT. :oops:

Gerald the Gorilla for me: sheer quality.

Oops, we'll get told off for going OT. :oops:

"the production on that LP is amazing...." :crylaugh:

Gerald the gorilla was brilliant, but Constable Savage tops it for relevence, that one really hit the mark if you ask me. Yes, the coppers really were like that back then.

Ha ha ha. Johnny Matthis, indeed.

Savage was very good, too - wasn't it on Hedgehog Sandwich?

Yep, Johnny Mathis, whatever happened to him, and Demis Roussos?

I don't remember which album the Savage thing was on to be honest, it's on the DVD I own though, absolute classic. As was Pamela Stevenson taking the piss out of that awful word removed Janet Street Porter :D

Oh dear what have i started!

It's not the first time that comparison has been made :oops:

Well I think she's rather attractive (considering her Dad is an inbred unwashed knuckledragger)

Sorry guys! Haven't been around much! Just started my trip, I'm 5 days deep in Los Angeles with my father and step mother. Just got back from Riverside and Lake Arrowhead with friends. Awesome time out here. Here's on of the latest, granted not the best of pics but that car is sick! Lambo Espada in mint condition! Hope all is well on VT......Africa in 12 days!!

My blog!

4961546-Me_and_my_Lambo_Espada-0.jpg

Sorry guys! Haven't been around much! Just started my trip, I'm 5 days deep in Los Angeles with my father and step mother. Just got back from Riverside and Lake Arrowhead with friends. Awesome time out here. Here's on of the latest, granted not the best of pics but that car is sick! Lambo Espada in mint condition! Hope all is well on VT......Africa in 12 days!!

My blog!

4961546-Me_and_my_Lambo_Espada-0.jpg

Cool hairstyle 8)

Oh dear what have i started!

It's not the first time that comparison has been made :oops:

Well I think she's rather attractive (considering her Dad is an inbred unwashed knuckledragger)

Each to their own i guess!

Â