• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

First beer is cracked!

Menu:

beer

shrimp cocktail

mini-corn dogs

beer

steak sandwiches on bakery hoagie rolls with onions, mushrooms and smoked provolone cheese

french fries (of course)

peach-mango-passion fruit sherbert

beer

Go Broncos!

I dont really have a dog in this fight but that crap with Sherman really turned me off, plus Manning seems like a good dude.

And I hate the GD annoying Seahawks fans with that "12th man" shit. They act like they invented it. I would love to see someone go around and interview those nimrods and ask them what "12th man" really means and see how many of them actually know.

• Like 1

This will be the first ever Superbowl I've ever watched. I put some money on the Seahawks to win,

Four people I know put a bet on just between the four of them for who is going to win, two went for Denver and two went for Seattle.

They had no idea what I was going on about when I asked if two were going to split the other twos money between them then.

I wish I could be there when they're trying to claim their winnings :D

I haven't watched a superbowl since the last time the skins won it, which was in black and white.

Love the build up, pure American corn. Would love to see the FA Cup final given the same treatment, would probably be hilarious.

Tempted to switch off just on the back of this National anthem and the giant flag ... I saw less propaganda in North Korea

But it's over now , on with the footie

Hope no "friendlies" are in town the Apache's are in the air

Edited by tonyh29

Â