Palace announce new manager

andykeenan

That's the end of Bannan's Palace career then. He is the complete antithesis of what Pulis likes in a footballer.

Oh, I don't know. It must count for something that's he's inept. 

• Like 3

They may get a few more points with Pulis than what they could have got under Holloway, but not many more. The man just sucks the life out of anything; you can already tell who he is going to bring in and how he's going to set the team up.

4-5-1, two meatheads in defence and three meatheads in the centre of midfield. No players under 6 foot.

Both him and Allardyce should be banished to the football wilderness for their crimes against the game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Palace were a very good team prior to Dougie Freedman leaving to join Bolton and Holloway took over. He took them over top of the league and on course for winning the league. Won no more than a handful of games and stumbled over the play-off line.

They continued that form into this season and he resigned. It is no surprise to me they are now doing better than people thought they would.

Pulis has taken a good team and solidified them. Chances are they will now stay up.

Plus he dropped Bannan and they keep winning. (Sorry... couldn't resist it!)

Edited by AstonMartin82

If Pulis keeps them up he deserves Manager of the Year - even if Citeh/Pellegrini win all four trophies.

I'm not saying this for effect, I really believe it. Keeping that squad of players up would be nothing short of miraculous.

I wouldn't go that far but you have to hand it to Pulis, Holloway is a terrible manager and left him a complete mess. It would be some achievement to keep them up even if Pulis is as likeable as a genital wart.

If Pulis keeps them up he deserves Manager of the Year - even if Citeh/Pellegrini win all four trophies.

I'm not saying this for effect, I really believe it. Keeping that squad of players up would be nothing short of miraculous.

Him or poyet if they both stay up are the obvious picks.

Â