Rate Your Wife (GF / Partner / Wrist) out of 10

chrisp65

We've had money, cars, dad's cars and even growers and showers.

The only place to go was the wives. It's simple, just rate your partner out of 10.

There is no need for topless photo's but if you want to PM me, I'll see if I can post them up later.

Mine is in the 'wife' category:

rating: 10

superpower: knows what I'm thinking just before I know

and she's not even here, looking over my shoulder.

I'd rate my future wife, a girl at work, an 8 out of 10.  She's awesome.

(not that she knows that she'll be my future wife yet but I drive her home everyday with a bit of flirting so game on).

• Like 2

What a coincidence, my future wife is also about an 8/10, and most of the time I spend with her is transport home from work.

She doesn't know she's my future wife yet, but she takes the same route home from work every day, and there are very few streetlights, so I think it's a sure thing.

(not that she knows that she'll be my future wife yet but I drive her home everyday with a bit of flirting so game on).

What a coincidence, my future wife is also about an 8/10, and most of the time I spend with her is transport home from work.

She doesn't know she's my future wife yet, but she takes the same route home from work every day, and there are very few streetlights, so I think it's a sure thing.

Is it a coincidence or do you two unwittingly share a lift home?

• Like 2

Is it a coincidence or do you two unwittingly share a lift home?

Get out.

(of the car...only 2 people are allowed in this love shack)

• Like 1

Surely if you're going to rate your missus below 10/10, you shouldn't be with her?

No way.  If everyone went for someone who was perfect (in their eyes) then the majority of us wouldn't exist. 

Â