Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Guardian and Beeb wanking over Townsend. No wonder there's so many egos in the England side.

I feel sorry for the guy. Look's like he is to be the media chosen one to take the brunt of the fall when England go out in the group stages.

It always happens, they had seemingly chosen Wilshere but as soon as he was outshone by Ramsey they switched their focus to Townsend being the next best thing.

Yet, somehow, a player like Delph who has consistently played well all season so far gets overlooked.

The sort of horrendous football we've come to expect at home under Lambert.

31% possession...that's the end of the 'we missed Westy's composure in midfield' argument me thinks.

Liking Bacuna a lot. Would be tempted to bring Lowton on and push Leandro into Weimann's position. Kozak not having a great game so far.

It appears that his legs are made out of lead. However to his credit he is putting himself about a bit. I feel somewhat sorry for him given he's getting zero service other than hoofs down the pitch. We might get more out of him if he had a consistent supply of crosses going into the box.

I can't see us getting back into this unless we change our approach a bit. We need to be able to impose ourselves on our opponents more, and that is a personal issue in my opinion. We don't have players that are good enough at keeping possession.

"The half finished as we thought it would start. The goal continues an excellent few weeks for Andros Townsend, and was probably just about merited as Tottenham edged possession.

"I was watching Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke warming up, and he did not look right. That could be a worry as Paul Lambert looks to his bench."

Former Aston Villa defender Martin Keown at Villa Park

10383228434_f60179d440_o.gif

Pure scum. They ought to ban Spurs' fans from away matches for a period of time and in addition make Spurs reimburse those clubs for lost revenue.

Because one idiot threw something?

Yes. That will teach them a lesson. They're already in the FA's bad books with the 'yid army' chanting. I hope this goes very badly for Spurs.

10383228434_f60179d440_o.gif

Pure scum. They ought to ban Spurs' fans from away matches for a period of time and in addition make Spurs reimburse those clubs for lost revenue.

I agree with the doctor, though only for one match, and only if they don't find the idiot, who should be banned for life.