Libor Kozák

samjp26

sooo kozak,

he likely to get any game time tomorrow against Bulgaria?

Still no word, but I am sure it will pop up tomorrow if he will play. Likely will see him on the bench to start the match.

I won't be watching the game, so please Czechlad (or anyone else) let us know how Kozak did.

Kozak was out due to yellow card accumulation. I will be watching the match today so I'll let everyone know how he did!

Thanks Czechlad.

Think you missed the first 5 games without Benteke, when we played Darren Bent last season, he scored no goals or remotely looked like scoring. Oh and by the way he was match fit and had a whole pre-season behind him.

Err didn't Bent score at St Mary's ? Ireland assist which was in fact a horribly shanked shot going off target.

Sorry my bad, he scored in the 5th game in which we lost 4-1.

I suppose that was Bent's fault as well?

Just as it's Kozak's fault when we don't win games.

By that logic, Lowton is also now a reserve I take it? Also, I wasn't intending to back-up Morpheus' statement with my comment. Just pointing out an obvious mistruth.

Yep he's a reserve as he's not even in the squad. It depends on your understanding of what a reserve is.

So you are a 'reserve' as soon as you are dropped for one game? Do you even think your comments through before you post them?

Dropped for one game? He hasn't featured for a whole month (3 games in fact). He is back-up to a Bacuna, a reserve, i.e. he hasn't been a regular starter. In fact he was left out of the whole squad in the last game. I don't think its my lack of reading my comments, its your lack of understanding of what a reserve is.

Yet you claimed Charlie Adam was a reserve because you noticed he was benched for one game.

Think you missed the first 5 games without Benteke, when we played Darren Bent last season, he scored no goals or remotely looked like scoring. Oh and by the way he was match fit and had a whole pre-season behind him.

Err didn't Bent score at St Mary's ? Ireland assist which was in fact a horribly shanked shot going off target.

Point out where i've said that?

Point out where anyone says it's Bent's fault?

I'll ask again. Where did i say it was Kozak's fault that we don't win games?

Nobody has said it was Bent's fault but note the 'suppose' and question mark which implies a question rather than a statement which you have made.

No clutching at straws just a reply to your question which seemingly you have no answer for and have tried to deflect that by changing the point of the question.

However to answer it anyway no i don't but as stated that wasn't the point of the debate.

I'll ask you again. How could Darren Bent be 100% match fit while being on the bench?

How is that question even relevant? How can any player be 100% match fit while being on the bench?

You seem to have missed the point again with regards to fitness. Bent wasn't just not match fit a lot of the time - he was actually injured for a fair chunk of the season.

Kozak just hit the inside of the post with a header in the Czech game at Bulgaria.

I just turned the game on right before that happened, the announcer said he had another good chance that he didn't convert but his overall performance has been quite good in the first half.

Edited by Rovers13
  • Like 1

He has plenty of potential but he needs to work on certain parts of his game. As the season progresses, he will get better and hopefully he can learn a thing or two from Benteke. It will also take some time for him to get used to his teammates. 

He has plenty of potential but he needs to work on certain parts of his game. As the season progresses, he will get better and hopefully he can learn a thing or two from Benteke. It will also take some time for him to get used to his teammates. 

And CB could learn a couple of things from him.

I think it's going to take time for him to settle in the premier league I do think he lacks a lot of pace but he needs time to adjust

Affording players that time is something very important. But fans are so impatient at times, it must be difficult for a coach to get that right.

Point out where I said you did? Mine was a passing comment just as yours was.

Yet you claimed Charlie Adam was a reserve because you noticed he was benched for one game.

Has he been subbed or a sub in every game yes or no?

No your comment was a definitive statement.

No your comment was a definitive statement.

So your a mind reader now aswell Morpheus? Anyway back to Kozak.

Â