Rocket League

hogso

Yeah, all the matches were on Rocket Central's twitch channel with commentary, and apart from a few technical hitches, all of it was on - Quarters, Semis, and the Grand Final. It's usually a 7pm start GMT, but yesterday it was 5pm, and still ran until 1am.

The Championship Series features a proper live event, like the sort of thing that's done for LOL and DOTA. I would genuinely be interested in attending if it's in the UK.

11 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Laps are you banned from PS4 again? :lol:

:lol: no mate, just tired at 10.

Getting up at 6.30 to get the nipper ready for nursery and stuff. 

I'll be on Friday probably.  Since January I've become a little bored with it to be honest.  Not many games I want are coming out. 

When playing standard, unless i'm on the last line of defence i've started just going for the wildly speculative rocket aerial shots basically every time and i'm hitting them often enough to make it worth doing.

I've scored a few goals that I would have considered absolutely ridiculous a couple of nights ago and in the division i'm playing (prospect 4 or so) people aren't expecting it.

I was stuck in a rut being very average at this game but i've taken a couple of steps up just with a bit of an attitude change

• Like 2

I remember that phase.

Next you'll have th ephase where everybody else seems to have gotten incredibly good at the game overnight and you think you're shit at it again ;)

• Like 1

There's a suggestion that the multiple items you can get (you may have noticed getting more than one of a topper or antenna) might be used for something in a future update. In the alpha version you used to have to collect sprockets and stuff to basically 'craft' items, so a new wheel might cost 10 sprockets or whatever. They dropped it from the final release, as it was pretty annoying, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar system - perhaps in the form of a store, where you could trade for stuff you haven't got yet from the 'uncommon' drops. There seem to be quite a lot of them, I've got some right random stuff like a rasta hat topper and a cupcake antenna. No idea how frequently they're dropping for others, but it is nice that when they do drop it's a surprise.

Found a list, there are a lot, I'll put this in spoilers in case anyone doesn't want potential surprises spoiled, as some are rather...unique. 

Spoiler

RBwPtAG.jpg

Edited by hogso

Â