Rocket League

hogso

Watched the Gfinity 3v3 tournament last night, it comes to something when I start to have favourite players to watch! Some incredible games and unbelievable plays, flipsid3 (mikerules and kuxir (probably the best 2 players in the world) plus markydooda (currently no. 1 ranked 1v1 on ps4/steam)) were whitewashed in their semi, and RON who beat them then went on to lose the final 3-4 in a best of seven series. 

Played some standard 3v3 today, played a match against ComradesGaming who I watched last night. They went out in the quarters. My team only lost 1-4, not too bad :lol:

14 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I played a few games today. I find that I either win matches in my own, or i do **** stupid things and miss the ball and cost my teams goals.

Yep, same with me.

Come on DK, get involved. I'll be on later this evening!

EU won the all star game. Best of 9 series when  to OT in the 9th game! Mistake from Kronovi gifted EU a goal...think it was Maestro who got it. 

And although I was rooting for EU of course (for what it's worth, no team 'broke serve' so to speak, each game was won by the teams whose server they were playing on) it's all about Genocop for me <3

I played a 2 v 2 today, we won 6-5 in overtime and i scored all the goals.

I was at fault for 2 conceded, but i think that was probably the most clinical I've ever been.

The guy on my team was like a bit on semi pro lol.

Played loads, in the challenger elite for doubles and 3v3. (The square with 2 gold lines)

Â