chappy

Hull City v Villa 
Barclays Premier League 
Saturday October 5 - 3pm
KC Stadium
Allocation: 2,500 
Prices: £30 [adults], £18 [O65s], £10 [u16s], £5 [u11s] 
Wheelchair Tickets: Eight spaces 
Friday August 30 [from 9am]: On sale to season card holders who attended six or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13 and 2013-14 combined.
Friday August 30 [from 2pm]: On sale to season card holders who attended five or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13 and 2013-14 combined.
Thursday September 5 [from 9am]: On sale to season card holders who attended four or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13 and 2013-14 combined.
Thursday September 5 [from 2pm]: On sale to season card holders who attended three or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13 and 2013-14 combined.
Wednesday September 11 [from 9am]: On sale to season card holders who attended two or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13 and 2013-14 combined.
Wednesday September 11 [from 2pm]: On sale to season card holders who attended one or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13 and 2013-14 combined.
Thursday September 19: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders. 
Wednesday September 25: On sale to supporters with away booking history in the in 2013-2014
*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

It doesn't look like I'll be able to get one with it only going down to away history this season, gutted because this was gonna be my first away match of the season.

OS

Sorted tickets for what will be our first away game this term. Anyone know if hull is a good night out or would people suggest Skegness or Scunthorpe ?

It's not bad actually

Are we likely to get extra allocation if it sells out ??

Unlikely I would think.

From the Football Ground Guide: 'Away fans are located in the North Stand End of the ground, where up to 4,000 supporters can be housed, although the normal allocation is half that number.'

2500 is a very reasonable allocation, Hull are not required to give us any more and I would think they'd want the rest of the seats in the ground for their own fans.

This was the one away game I really wanted to go to as my sister lives in Hull, but I only managed 1 away game last year (the 4-1 drubbing in Southampton) so the chances of me getting a ticket now look doomed. Typical.

Â