Football betting 2013-14

leviramsey

Never, never, never, never touch international friendlies!

Absolutely this. It's just a coin toss as to who gives a shit on the day. And you'll likely be tossing your coins into the bin.

3-1.  Looks like you're home and hosed.  I see Kagawa got one.  That's another long distance trip for him for the weekend.  Hopefully it proves his fitness.  The fact I've recently removed him from my fantasy team should all but guarantee he'll go on a whopper run of games and goals now for Man Ure.

• Like 1

Sweden and Kazakhstan to draw, Austria to win by more than 1 and Germany to win by exactly 4 goals.

Money in the bank

Sweden already 1 up. I think Zlatan's boots might be getting filled in the next hour or so.

Got on post goal @10

Had the first itl accy win on tues come in not great odds but a wins a win and eats into the seasons deficit :P I know its against the unwritten law but i do think villa @ 2.2 this weekend is a bit large. 1.95/2.0 seems fairer.

On my first small betting spree on Betfair over this weekends games, just £1 on two separate result batches. Villa, Saints and Manchester United wins, the other quid on Arsenal, Chelsea and a Swans draw. First lot pays £4.30, the second £14.00. Fingers crossed

Edited by villaguy

Â