Football betting 2013-14

leviramsey

Guys I really need help.  Off work today so got pissed and got in a stupid football conversion witj a couple of scots. Told them I thought celtic would do Ajax home and away a accepted a 5/1 to one bet they would do so. A guy took me up on my offer and put £200 on the bar. I accepted went the bank and handed the landlord £1200. Now I'm shitting myself, I'm not a gambler. How do I cover this shit?

Unlucky...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had Derby, Chievo, QPR, Rangers and Ipswich on an accumalator, never imagined ever celebrating a Conor Sammon goal  :hooray:

also Gabby 1st goalscorer had that feeling. adding to our win was a great night of football  :flag:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody used Colossus Bets? Had a look at it as Michael Owen looks to be on the payroll and plugs them regularly on his twitter feed.

Had a punt at the Colossus (£10m jackpot) for getting 7 correct scores. I have 1 correct score (villa Swansea) but 3 correct results out of 4 so far. Final 3 games tomorrow.

Colossus are offering me £20.80 for 100% of my ticket. Anyone got any experience of them?

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Â