AndyClarke

Really impressed at how training has a clear and direct influence on how matches go.

Was defending woefully with Dortmund as focusing on tactics. Changed it to intense defensive work, low and behold five games later im keep clean sheets aplenty!

Am I the only one who suffers from sliding tackles which feed the ball directly into the path of the opposition attacker for a goal?

Are your defenders perhaps going in too hard (oooh errr)? Can't say I've had that problem.

My first save game is going pretty well. Started at Hibs and got second. Won the league second year around and got offered the job at Swansea who had been relegated. Got the same request to stay at Hibs but fancied the Swansea job so took it and miserably failed, sacked within months. Got a job with Ipswich, again sacked within months, in the same season. Got offered Watford and took them up in the full season I had with them - and now preparing for the Premier League - so four seasons in, two league titles at two different clubs and two sackings!

I'm playing a patient 4-1-3-2 but switched it to be more direct towards the end of the last season and suddenly my 1-0s and 2-1s turned into 4-1s so trying to decide what to go with in the Prem.

Just won the Champions League with Villa in my 3rd season. Finished 5th in the League though. And lost the League Cup Final :(

Rescaldani and Benzia striking partnership is awesome. Not sure if they're real players though haha

Edited by PieFacE

Yes, they're both very real. I've had both in this years fm and both are great, this save ive gone for benzia and hes already scored which is unexpected.

Yeah he's awesome. I sold Benteke for 33m in the summer between season 2-3 and bought both of them for 8m each with the money. Between them they scoured over 50 goals in the season in all competitions. 

Edited by PieFacE

Screw the fictional incarnation of randy lerner. I had a net spend of -15 but since I was only aloud to keep a percent I ended up spending the sales on a kiyotake, fourtounis, and an 18 year old South American named something correa. I asked for a little extra transfer money cause I agreed a deal for vitinho on a free but I need 1 measily million to buy his agents stake. Of course not.

First conceding from corners, now its late goals, anyone got any tips to combat these before I smash the laptop up again  :angry: Finished 7th in my first season and can't do anything to bring my team to match those standards this season.

Â