First PL league Manager to be axed ?

smetrov

The Obvious one

Alan Pardew - Newcastle

Not so Obvious

Steve Clarke - WBA - very poor run of form towards from mid season last year

Outsider

Brendan Rodgers - As always, people expect Liverpool to push on - Seem to have a lot of 'good on there day players to me'

Steve Bruce.

Followed by, in no particular order, and with no particular timeframe on when they move (other than between now and the start of the 14/15 season) Pardew, Jol, Di Canio, Hughes and an outside guess at Pochettino.

Wenger will deserve the sack and not get it and same for Holloway.

Swansea will crumble under the weight of the PL, heightened expectation and the Europa League and Laudrup will leave of his own accord at the end of the season. AVB will too. Everton will look like dark horses for relegation, will finish midtable and there will be murmurs of him being sacked until everyone realises they can't afford to sack him. Cracks will start to show at Liverpool despite Rodgers actually doing a respectable job there, but it wont be enough. He'll go in one of the two seasons after this. Meanwhile, we will begin to establish our squad to a point where we can really take a run at 6th-8th in 14/15.

Those are my predictions anyway.

Pardew will be the first no doubt. I also think Di Canio, Jol, Laudrup, Martinez and Hughes will also leave their respective clubs before the end of the season be it resigning or sacked.

Pardew will be the first no doubt. I also think Di Canio, Jol, Laudrup, Martinez and Hughes will also leave their respective clubs before the end of the season be it resigning or sacked.

Laudrup?..hell no..if they have 0 points in November maybe

I think Laudrup will resign during the season. Not convinced they can combine European football with maintaining a decent league position.

Interestingly Laudrup  is 4th Fav with the bookies 

Going for the obvious, Pardew. With Newcastle not improving under poor choice of new manager. I think the real problem up there is Mike Ashley.

Another question is, although not PL related, HOW MANY managers will blackburn have this season?

Going for the obvious, Pardew. With Newcastle not improving under poor choice of new manager. I think the real problem up there is Mike Ashley.

Another question is, although not PL related, HOW MANY managers will blackburn have this season?

We need a Championship thread...Im gonna enjoy Yeovil-SHA tomorrow I think

Im going to go with a conservative 3.

• Like 2

Laudrup was 1st favorite with the bookies last year, they couldn't have been more wrong. I think Laudrup will be fine. They'll do well in Europe, but if it starts to affect their league position I think he's smart enough to sacrifice Europa. They've made some excellent signings too.

I also think if Newcastle were going to sack Pardew (with SEVEN years remaining on his contract, why did they ever do that??), they would have done so already. I think they are trying to make him quit, but I don't think he's going to do it. It's going to be interesting watching that play out. By "interesting," I mean:

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Â