The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

The fuxking blose invented the song we were apparantly singing tonight! Sort it out for **** sake!

"He used to be shite but now he's alright" Possibly one of the worst songs that I've heard fans chanting for their own player!!!

**** helll

To the tune of Sex is on Fire by Kingsw of Leon

Its Heskey on Fire

or

To the tune of Monster by The Automatic

Who thats scoring a goal its Emile Heskey its Emile Heskey

:?

ha ha that is exactly the same face i just pulled....very good

The words are:

There's only one Emile Heskey

One Emile Heskey

He played for the shite

But now he's alright

Walkin in a Heskey wonderland

But they were sining He used to be shite, not happy about that personally

I'd say the words are actually "he used to be shite, but now hes alright" as I heard it on my coach all the way to doncaster + heard it to some degree at doncaster/in pub and people have pretty much caught on from there.

I could be wrong but the first versions ive heard from quite a few people right after signing is this one. Not to say of course it cant be changed.

Gotta change the song. Too many people at Pompey tonight singing "He used to be shite", and it'll just never change if the song is used. No point singing it anymore, would rather sing (to the tune of "City Reject") "Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey, Woaaah, Woaaah, Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey, Woaaah, Woaaah". Works on another level of us NOT singing City Reject, because we don't think he is one.

Oh, and well done to the people singing "There's only one Harry Redknapp". Genius :?

I think Emile will take it all in good spirit whatever Villa fans sing.....he knows he used to play for our fiercest rivals, so would expect a bit of stick!

I got a text last night to say that apparently Everton used to sing at him

"11 Million Pound for a lazy coon, he likes to sleep in the afternoon, he's soooo tired"

Â