Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

that second one is hotter than the first! Blondes are so overrated, and have a tendency to live up to the thick bint stereotype in personal experience.

But that red look, hmm, looks nice and healthily beautiful. And the hair dye alone adds about 50 IQ points to her name.

Are you joking?

I don't care about the hair colour. In the second one she looks like a bear that's just come out of hibernation

that second one is hotter than the first! Blondes are so overrated, and have a tendency to live up to the thick bint stereotype in personal experience.

But that red look, hmm, looks nice and healthily beautiful. And the hair dye alone adds about 50 IQ points to her name.

Are you joking?

I don't care about the hair colour. In the second one she looks like a bear that's just come out of hibernation

Rob probably prefers the second photo, he likes em fat and ginger ;=)

While I agree with you Mike, I do think that 2nd pic goes a little too far into the realms of 'I've given up looking after myself, I've pushed the self-destruct button and I now eat everything I see'. There's a happy medium where someone can get old while still putting in a bit of effort. Or am I being too harsh.

No you're not, BOF.

If the second picture wasn't Melissa Joan Hart and you saw it walking down the street, you wouldn't look twice.

Well I wouldn't look twice anyway. If some of you guys would then fair play to you, whatever floats your boat.

In the second one she looks like a bear that's just come out of hibernation
After hibernation, a bear loses it's fecal plug so that arsehole is nice and ready. Hubba hubba.

that the only things that trend on twitter are related to some popstar/band that i couldn't care less about when instead it should be a good source of news.

if i could just filter out anyone under 18, then it would be a whole lot better.

You only hear what you choose to hear. Maybe you shouldn't be following so many One Direction & Justin Bieber tweeters eh? ;) I certainly don't have any in my feed.

I agree with Rob. I think a healthy sign of getting older is a preference for real women over stick insects and teenage girls.

Stereotypes, where would we be without them :D

that the only things that trend on twitter are related to some popstar/band that i couldn't care less about when instead it should be a good source of news.

if i could just filter out anyone under 18, then it would be a whole lot better.

You only hear what you choose to hear. Maybe you shouldn't be following so many One Direction & Justin Bieber tweeters eh? ;) I certainly don't have any in my feed.

well it isn't the feed, it's the 'trend' section. sometimes a news worthy story pops up and you can click and see what people (who you don't follow) are saying. usually all interesting events of the day are crushed under the weight of teenage girls pronouncing undying love for bieber and co.

well it isn't the feed, it's the 'trend' section. sometimes a news worthy story pops up and you can click and see what people (who you don't follow) are saying. usually all interesting events of the day are crushed under the weight of teenage girls pronouncing undying love for bieber and co.

Replace Twitter with Youtube and Facebook and you get a big "THIS" from me :D

But surely (with Facebook, anyway - I don't do Twitter) you only need to subscribe to people you know? If they start posting stuff you don't like, you can either filter out their status updates, or just plain un-friend them.

But surely (with Facebook, anyway - I don't do Twitter) you only need to subscribe to people you know? If they start posting stuff you don't like, you can either filter out their status updates, or just plain un-friend them.

I don't bother :D

I don't use facebook very much these days anyway. In fact, I almost don't use it at all.

Â