Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

All words positive are really shite when you say them, reason why sick is used a lot I think. Class is possibly most used and the best one.

Informal chat, very good, excellent just doesn't work, while negative, ...shite, shit, dire, terrible, 'a joke'...all work well.

:huh: :notsure:

Sorry, you lost me there.

That was truly an abysmal post wasnt it?

:cry: It's hard to keep up consistent quality for 27k+ posts. :winkold:

The wife's car. Wouldn't let me lock it because unbeknownst to me, the spare key was in the glove locker, and it's got one of those crappy keyless entry things. Every time I pressed the button to lock it, it beeped at me, and I had five minutes left before the shop shut. Cue a frantic read of the owner's manual, followed by a hunt for the offending key. Stupid **** thing. Obviously if I'm trying to lock it from outside I have a key, and therefore the fact that the spare key is inside doesn't really concern me. Just lock the **** door when I tell you to you Japanese piece of shit!

how strange.

surely the car was locked before you first got into it, and yet the spare key must have already been in the glove box?

I wear fucksocks.

Prople cocking up again, when they'll have a go at you for accidentally going one minute over your 30 minute lunch break.

I do think soldiers/nurses etc should be paid more, but not as much as footballers are paid, noone should get that much!

I agree, but its such a touchy subject. I as much as anyone appreciate what our lads do on the front line, the sacrifice they make and they danger they put themselves in. My heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones at war.

But no-one forced these lads to do the job they do, they knew the dangers and risks that would be involved and come with being a soldier. It was their choice to become a soldier.

Â