Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

So we are talking about signing Paul Robinson and Titus Bramble now?

Those are actually ten times worse than the worst signing under Ellis!

I think I have to leave this place for a while, this thread has become somewhat

addictive and we still haven't been properly linked with a single player. Sure

there is the Antunes-thing (which isn't confirmed) and the obvious Bellamy

link which has been there since last season but other than that it's just piss poor

journalists putting two and two together.

They are both far better than Michael Boulding and I would put Bramble on a par with UDLC. Robinson is a decent player too. I get your point though!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robinson is a decent player however this is allied to the fact that he is a bigger clearing in the woods than Craig Bellamy.

I always thought he was a decent player, may be good for backup. But why is he a clearing in the woods? Sorry if i have miss anything cos i just dunno the guy apart from when he is playing.

Can I just ask people to trust in MON if we do indeed sign Paul Robinson and Titus Bramble (why not Boumsong to keep him company?)?

If they're good enough for MON they're good enough for me! :)

Though you're tired and weary still journey on

Till you come to your happy abode

I would rather see the first team we have now being squad players tbh. That is what kind of wish I have for Villa...

NOT buying players that are worse than our first eleven...it would be waste of money and time to get that kind of people on board.

On the realistic note their is of course impossible for us to buy a new first team this summer, but I hope it is this way MON works...and not putting in more deadwood just because Villa need a few new faces. I also hope that MON goes abroad and find good players there and not only buy expensive in England or buy bargains in Scotland. That is not good enough...simple as that.

Titus Bramble would be shocking signing...and it would NOT impress me!

Bramble on a par with UDLC

:angry: :evil:

Sorry Brian, he is better than UDLC :winkold: . Seriously though, both players can have absolute blinders but both are liable to more than the odd lapse in concentration.

What is your source Fuse to make you sure that he is at the Belfry and with Villa rather than SHA?

Someone who is normally very reliable and connected to the club.

And I think that is what we will try to do Tricella. Our big signings will be long term investments, our "squad filling" signings will be short term investments. It is the right way to do things!

Agree with Tricella.

The players we have already should be squad players, buying shitty players such as Bramble would be bad news.

I wouldn't go near the TEAMtalk site as people would laugh at us and my friends would taunt me for promising

them huge signings in the summer. Bramble... well, this can't be true. It really just can't be true

Phone conversation i just had with the belfry staff.

Receptionsist: Good Afternoon De Vere's Belfry Tiffany speaking.

Me: Hello, erm I'm entirely aware that you are unable to confirm or deny guests, but let me say this. If that useless shite Bramble isnt out of the hotel in the next 20 mins you will suffer a catastrophic fire causing millions of pounds worth of damage. I will then pass on your name to the management as someone who could have stopped this disaster.

Receptionist: I'll just go and tell him to **** off sir....

Receptionist:Hello sir?

Me: Yes?

Reception: Thanks for holding. Mr Bramble, Mr Bruce and Ms. Brady have now left the building.

Me:Doh!