Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back to NRC for a second.....

I must have missed when Manure and Arsenal bid for him. Got any hard evidence of this Jez seeing as you like to play the no quotes, no bid so bullshit line when we're linked with a player. :winkold:

I shall try but not sure, as the bids were not reported publicly It however was widely reported that both Man Yoo and Arse bidded for him (yes i know). West Am rejected without telling him and he was very pissed off, thus started the see with low moral and the Shammers fans on his back.

I shall try and find one though.

Is this summer going to be all words!?

Well, you tell us. You claim to be in contact with Oldham and we're close to signing Micah Richards!

You would know better than us then.

Unless you were lying. :winkold:

You'd better not be lying avfc89! :twisted:

Just back to NRC for a second.....

I must have missed when Manure and Arsenal bid for him. Got any hard evidence of this Jez seeing as you like to play the no quotes, no bid so bullshit line when we're linked with a player. :winkold:

I shall try but not sure, as the bids were not reported publicly It however was widely reported that both Man Yoo and Arse bidded for him (yes i know). West Am rejected without telling him and he was very pissed off, thus started the see with low moral and the Shammers fans on his back.

I shall try and find one though.

Go on I'm waiting.

I'd just imagine they enquired about him like they do hundreds of players to determine price etc. NRC probably heard about this and got a new Bentley to celebrate. :roll:

NRC probably heard about this and got a new Bentley to celebrate. :roll:

Eh? ponder2.gif

Maintaing his role as gangleader of the West Ham Baby Bentley crew.

Oh right ok :o

Anyway i cannot find a link to the news article so i assume it didn't happen, must have imagined it. :bonk:

However, SSN don't have news archives for during June/July of 2006 for Reo-Coker annoyingly.

NRC probably heard about this and got a new Bentley to celebrate. :roll:

Eh? ponder2.gif

Maintaing his role as gangleader of the West Ham Baby Bentley crew.

They have been taken over by Matthew Upson's 'bleeding rectum boys'!

Thanks OF, from your goodself more than anyone else that means a lot.

Anyone think that Papa Bouba Diop would be a good swap for Davis seeing that he looks to be on his bike?

Beyond being big, I'm not sure what PBD has ever done to deserve being so highly rated...

Plus he's always injured. We should look for better.

The way things are looking mate i think we have well been sucked in by all this sweet talk, please prove me wrong but I think we are going to be seriously disapointed this summer.

I'll say it again please prove me wrong,

Im getting sick and tired with all the moaners, because we haven't signed X or Y, i would rather we sign players who are going to make a difference to the team, we signed players in the past just for the sake of it. Everyone is keeping quiet, its the best way, we might not like it, just listen to the new regime, everything they have told us they've delivered and were still doubting them.

Sooo would you say, IF, Scott Parker moves London, would that increase our chances on NRC, or do you think it would increase the interest in him? By that i obviously mean more competition for the remaining cm's in the market.

The way things are looking mate i think we have well been sucked in by all this sweet talk, please prove me wrong but I think we are going to be seriously disapointed this summer.

I'll say it again please prove me wrong,

:lol:

What planet are you living on?.

FOR **** SAKE GET A GRIP!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

it is UNBELIEVABLE that people are already moaning!!! There's three **** months left and people are saying that we were just sweet talked!!! Unbelievable!!!