Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

That's all right then. Alves isn't Portuguese and doesn't play in Portugal.

Bruno Alves doesn't play in Portugal?

Where do Porto play then?

What the man said ^^^^, and Alves is Brazilian.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only see a mention of Bruno Alves.

Who mentioned the other Alves?

I'll make the point for both the Alves's that have been mentioned though...

I don't see a lot of Dutch/Portuguese football, do any of you? Have you actually seen either of these players?

Are the youtube brigade out in force as usual?

absolutely delighted that we're linked with Afonso Alves, the man is class and would be a massive signing.

Seen a lot of him, have you?

I don't get portuguese football on my TV, do you?

see bold text

I think there is an Alves mix up going on between the striker who play in Holland and the defender Bruno Alves

Dont people mean Daniel Alves, Seville right back/winger. Either way he aint coming....

absolutely delighted that we're linked with Afonso Alves, the man is class and would be a massive signing.

Seen a lot of him, have you?

I don't get portuguese football on my TV, do you?

That's all right then. Alves isn't Portuguese and doesn't play in Portugal.

Exactly, :crylaugh:

I tend to digress the idle folk these days.

You do get worked up over everything don't you mademan. Same could be said of you CyberVillan. Either yo uare both the same person or you are both doing all you can to wind people up

I think there is an Alves mix up going on between the striker who play in Holland and the defender Bruno Alves

Dont people mean Daniel Alves, Seville right back/winger. Either way he aint coming....

You mean we're not signing Troy Alves, professional bodybuilder?

Iron-Man-4.jpg

Have you?

No.

Which is why I'm not proclaiming him as the saviour of Aston Villa and a man that must be looked at.

Actually, I've just read his stats and seen a bit of youtube like everybody else...**** ME, WHAT A PLAYER, SIGN HIM NOW!

Pompey laugh off Taylor rumours

Portsmouth have warned Premiership rivals Aston Villa and Everton off Matt Taylor, insisting they are unwilling to sell the player.

Chief executive Peter Storrie laughed off reports of putting a £5million valuation on the player who, last season, scored nine goals - most of them spectacular strikes.

"They are having a laugh," said Storrie.

"We are not interested in selling Matt Taylor - and certainly not for that price. He is worth far more than £5million.

Villa and Everton have been linked with the 25-year-old, but Pompey boss Harry Redknapp said: "I think someone is being mischievous. We want to keep him.

"We never keep players against their will. If he said he wanted to go, we'd have to look at the situation, but Matty has never given an indication that this is the case."

Taylor, who kept new Croatia star Niko Kranjcar out of the Pompey team for much of last season, is contracted to Pompey until 2010.

And Redknapp's attention is now focused on luring at least two more goalscorers to Fratton Park after confirming an interest in Lyon midfielder Alou Diarra and Rennes striker John Utaka.

But France international Diarra, 25, would cost around £4.5million and Utaka is priced at £5.6million.

Clicky...

Blumin ek, another one gone.....:wink:

No definitely Bruno as linked by Villablog

or was it Almas you lucky lucky thing?

Alves.......... how common.

Give me someone called Smith anyday of the week. :winkold:

And no I dont want Alan before anyones suggests otherwise.