Champions League Final: Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund

maqroll

CL Final  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Lift the Trophy?

• Bayern Munich
    • Borussia Dortmund

if its like their cup game a few months ago it will be a pretty dull affair

And if it's anything like their cup final last year then it most certainly won't.

It'll be awesome if Dortmund win.  Bayern have to be the favourites, but how each side reacts to the pressure of the occassion will be  significant.  I really think it could go either way with BVB, but they're young and hungry, playing against huge rivals, and I'm sure they're capable of going out there with a great mindset, with Kloppo's help.

And I've stated on here and elsewhere before that I want to hug Jürgen Klopp more than anyone else in the world, so I'm now very jealous of Lambo.

Great recent interview with him here, by the way, if anyone's interested.  Well worth a read, and if you don't love him even more after it, then you have no soul.

• Like 1

And where are people getting 14 and 16/1. Lewandowski to score first and Dortmund 2-1 was 55/1 on my pals betslip, thats mad too

I would say Lewandowski to score first and Dortmund 2/1 was considerably more than 55/1 when I placed my bet on Dortmund to win at 14s - It was about 7 months ago.  :)

How many winners of the Champions League have there been, who were not champions of their domestic league the previous season? This is not a quiz question, i genuinely don't know the answer myself and was interested.

Edited by Voinjama

How many winners of the Champions League have there been, who were not champions of their domestic league the previous season? This is not a quiz question, i genuinely don't know the answer myself and was interested.

Chelsea

Liverpool

Milan twice

Real Madrid maybe twice as well

Barcelona

Typical.  We know that the English Germans drink far too much and can't handle it.  It seems like every time the English Germans arrive in Germany, England, there's trouble.  Bloody drunken hooligans.

Chelsea

Liverpool

Milan twice

Real Madrid maybe twice as well

Barcelona

I knew Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan twice and Barcelona. But I am not sure about Madrid. I think they were champions prior to there 98, 00 and 02 triumphs.

Â