Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

Here's one coming from my very own Mother.

"If you can't beat them, eat them"

Are we still talking about asses?   :blink:

:D That may very well be true.

I need to go and have a quiet word with her. 

yeah my knowledge of the state championships extends about as far as FM, done ok last few weekends, odds are shit but its upping the teams in the accumulator, benfica had sporting so the odds werent too bad tonight, bout 5/1 on that one and 4/1 on the other

5 teams anywhere in the world kicks out odds of around 5/1 on average id guess, if you look for the usual suspects from the big leagues plus then the likes of red star, partizan, dinamo zagreb etc playing at home

At thoose odds it doesn't really account for the randomness of football IMO. The big teams will win at home almost every week sure and you'll make a small profit, but then they don't and you loose your whole bet. Play however you like I guess, just try not to get carried away with those state champ-games :) They are local derbies in a sense (but they mean more to the underdogs). The big teams don't take them very seriously and they only need to finish in top 8 to qualify for the knock out rounds, whereas the small clubs would cherish a win more than anything. Add to that there's the unpredicatility of South American players and refs with red cards getting shown a lot.

Â