FIFA 14

hogso

I gave up posting on the EA forums. You can't have a proper conversation most of the time without getting into an argument. I swear it's like a social underclass on there.

I've been on there for like 3 years, so I'm used to it all. Only really post in the BPL lounge now though.

I was banned from that forum for posting in the patch thread asking when the stupid defenders would be patched to react to lobbed through balls and about the AI superhuman stuff on the higher difficulties. Robb the admin there replied to me, i replied back (nothing offensive or aggressive) and next thing i know i'm IP banned from the forum :D

Such a gutless little EA puppet that guy, has his say and then bans you because he doesn't like what you're saying. Guess that says it all really doesn't it.

On FUT I seem to be able to smash teams in up until the game where I can win the league, my players turn into shite

It's the taboo topic of scripting.  I was on a great run recently.  Logged in this morning and passes going everywhere, players not moving even when I'm controlling them, 12 shots on target for no goals, opposition has 4 shots on target for 3 goals.  Couldn't buy a win.

Worked in my favour last weekend.  Played one game and every pass was unrealistically good.  I beat one guy 7-0.

Just managed to offload Messi. Was taking up £700,000 in wages. Got him on a free. You can pretty much get anyone on a free as the cpu lets their contract run down. 2pq7vhj.jpg

It feels like the better the squad you have, the more the cpu dumbs down your team. He didn't really feel that good. Benteke on the other have, MONSTER! 157hy00.jpg

What difficulty level do you play it on? That's a shit load of goals from Benteke. Maybe I should have kept him after all.

IF Maxwell/Digne at LB?

Also, give me Ibra.  :lol:

Do you know difficult it was for me to get Ibra? Buying him on open bids is impossible. I was trying to get him for nearly 6 hours and kept failing until I finally overpaid for him. Bid bumpers would constantly jump in with a few seconds left and bump his price up by a million hoping the person bidding wouldn't notice and blindly purchase Ibra for double his price. You should have seen my transfer target page. I had over a page of Ibra's that went for over 2 million coins. It was incredibly frustrating.

I really dislike ligue 1's left backs. They are slow, weak and can't defend too well. Marcelo works well and his chemistry is 7 so it's not that bad. 

dat Vieri. What's he like? For the ~700k he goes for he looks like he'd be decent value.

I've enjoyed him so far, but bought him just as the FIFA gods decided I'd have no luck so it's hard to say just yet.  I enjoyed Inzaghi.  His finishing was superb.  He was too weak though.  Vieri is kind of how I imagine Zlatan to be, but not as good.

I just spent half an hour battling through my tournament semi-final, scoring in the last few minutes of extra time to win the game ... only to get that bloody "unable to connect to EA servers" message at the end.

Meaning my win is invalid and I have to play that match again.

Not only that but now 4 players in my team are out of contract!!

So the game doesn't record my win but it records the fact that my players have played an extra game. So bloody frustrating!! 

Â