FIFA 14

hogso

I don't like to put real money into this game but I have for the 100k packs. I got 2 of those and they were absolute shite. I made that squad though trading and match profits. I currently have made 316087 coins from matches and 833588 coins from trade profits. 

scrap that its crashing after every game, even online.

game just turned into one expensive coaster ffs

fixed by deleting all saves and then deleting the game app, then installing.

think the problem was a custom pro. but that's working since the fix.

How much money did you guys spend to get those cards?

I actually broke the rules and bought some coins.  Spent about £40, but I get the game for free every year.

Ironically I've built some phenomenal teams this year and have lost more than I've won, but dismantled my squad ahead of the Christmas market crash.  I've built a bog standard 4-3-3 (4) squad and seem to be playing superbly.  Dunno whether it's just the formation (I've not used it before) or it's true that good squads get handicapped.

Just beat a guy with Vieri in his team.  My line-up was Lloris; Richards, Baines, Kaboul, Luiz; Fellaini, Gerrard; Lampard; Ben Arfa, Sturridge, Young.

I think I am actually done with this game for quite a while. I am sick and tired of conceding late goals and chipped through ball goals. IT'S BEYOND REALISTIC! Winning 3-1 in the 90th, +3 minutes of extra time and I have the ball running down the wing. My opponent gets the ball and from his own box plays a perfect through ball to his striker who is yards ahead of my defender and scores. An 80 yard chipped through ball. Then I am just passing it around when my midfielder makes a pass go so astray straight to his rightback Lahm. Lahm then proceeds to sprint forward and from a severe angle about 35 yards out hits a shot that goes straight at my keeper by goes above his head into the net. 

Another match I go into the half winning 4-0 but then my opponent decides to sub on Remy and Walcott. HE then starts only spamming chipped through balls and my stupid defensemen who each have good pace decide to admire each stupid lobbed ball before they start defending and I lose the match 5-4! This game infuriates me so much. I am done.

This is my team. I start Young and and sub in Nedved for chemistry issues:

c27da9c305323aaa490a23336c9ceff1.png

I am in division 1 and I don't understand how a chipped through ball can make my defense turn to absolute shite. I have enough coins to buy IF Baines and IF Debuchy but I have to use Clichy and Walker just because they have amazing pace so they are considered good. 

I spent all my coins on packs cos I fed up with playing.  Every team I built was just getting beat by spammed LB+Y or rapid wingers spamming crosses.

Naturally I got jack shit of any interest in the packs so I'm now down to 8k coins and my cheap BPL team, plus a cheap Russian league team I built.  At least with my Russian team I don't feel so bad when I lose as it's only cheap crap players.

I enjoy playing cup matches because it's way less serious than Div 1 but I encounter scripting so often. I was playing a guy who was using a pretty low rated gold team. It was like 79 overall rating with pretty awful chemistry. Guy had to be new to the game. I was using my all German team with 84 overall rating 100% chem. I had over 30 shots but only about a third of them were on target. My players felt so heavy and their touches were awful. Simple passes went astray and easy finishes in the box went strangely wide. I ended up losing 3-2. Nearly broke my controller in anger. Guy honestly had 3 shots all game and somehow two of them got past Neuer. Corners are the worst for scripting. When I see Hummels get out jumped by Giacharini, I know something is up.

I won Div 1 on FUT about 3 times last year.  I can't get past Div 8 this year.  There are too many people abusing the exploits.  You just can't play against them.

I figured out how to defend against that. Give your opponent loads of space in the midfield when he is attacking you. Just control your defenders yourself and follow the sprinting strikers. Your opponent will either chip the ball and your defenders will be in a good spot or your opponent will just dribble till he gets close to the goal and that's when you close in. It's extremely unrealistic, but hey it works. 

The 45 minute and 90 minute scripting is game ruining to say the least

I use my all Czech squad in cup matches just for fun and I really notice scripting in my favor. Since there is no Turkish or Czech league in UT, a lot of quality czech players are missing from the game so my squad is very mediocre. My best player outside of Cech is an 80 rated Rosicky then there is a massive drop in quality. The ball seems to always find my players off deflections and my crosses always seem perfect to my small pacey strikers. I love it. Beat someone who had an 86 rated Bundesliga squad 9-0. He gave up after I put 5 past him but the game was very close until the 45th minute where I managed to score 2 goals then one straight from kick off. 

Is there a way of having two completely separate FUTs running on the same system?

My lad has his own FUT set up on my PS3 and I wanted to get one going but I can't seem to set up a new club. I can start a new squad but the new squad draws on the same club resources from what I can tell (kits, contracts etc).

I thought of getting a 2nd PSN ID and logging in as a different user, but wanted to see if there was another option first.

Is there a way of having two completely separate FUTs running on the same system?

My lad has his own FUT set up on my PS3 and I wanted to get one going but I can't seem to set up a new club. I can start a new squad but the new squad draws on the same club resources from what I can tell (kits, contracts etc).

I thought of getting a 2nd PSN ID and logging in as a different user, but wanted to see if there was another option first.

I think that's the way. If that is too circumstantial you can create multiple squads.

By the way WTF Gary Gardner's rating has gone down by 5(!) despite him not even playing!  :angry:

Â