Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Attacking midfielders i'd like Lambo to look at. 

Alexandru Maxim VFB Stuttgart

Ja-cheol Koo VFL Wolfsburg

Rafal Wolski ACF Fiorentina

No no no you're mean't to say it like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

#avfc have 100% made enquiries for Alexandru Maxim,  Ja-cheol Koo, and Rafal Wolski.  Bannan in loan talks with Madrid.

Which Madrid though? Real, Atletico or the local council?

• Like 1

#avfc have 100% made enquiries for Alexandru Maxim,  Ja-cheol Koo, and Rafal Wolski.  Bannan in loan talks with Madrid.

Based on recent heat maps, real.

• Like 1

Based on recent heat maps, real.

MApaCalor_RealMadrid.v1359587228.GIF

Wow, that's one hell of quality player right there!!!

The red is all the scars and injuries bannan caused other players. The light green is where he dribbled them crazy. The blue is where the opponents just gave up and sat down on their arses.

Wahbi Khrazi, I said about him a while back that he looked a decent player, that Transfer Tweet account must have seen what I'd said and just taken a stab in the dark. He knows absolutely nothing, hasn't called anything this window. Just preys on those who are desperate to hear some news.

Wow, that's one hell of quality player right there!!!

The red is all the scars and injuries bannan caused other players. The light green is where he dribbled them crazy. The blue is where the opponents just gave up and sat down on their arses.

Sorry I think I posted the wrong heat map, that was just Benteke standing still at kick-off.

• Like 2

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick 5m

Lambert on transfers: "There won't be any major movement but if something comes up and we think it's right, we'll look at it." #avfc

Typical response. Hope there is one more player coming in.

Sounds like a Sylla type signing at very most. Wont be getting an expensive AM this week Edited by limvillian

IF  IF IF we do not sign anyone else I'll be happy with our summer business

Got it done early

Players in the areas of the park we were looking for

Players who fit the design criteria

Players who look pretty good so far

Okore

Contract extensions of our top performers and players we want to retain

Contract for a £30M plus striker

However,  I still think we'll make a move or so into the market between now and next week

Yeah Lambert said the same thing last year before we signed Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Benteke.

Think we are after a very good player and PL wants to keep it quiet.  Or am I just clutching at straws? 

Yeah Lambert said the same thing last year before we signed Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Benteke.

Think we are after a very good player and PL wants to keep it quiet.  Or am I just clutching at straws? 

Hard to say, it could be both things. So, nothing concrete, just speculation once again. We will find out however within a week so this will be over pretty quick. All I hope is that we do it now, and not in january. 

I honestly dont think you are clutching at straws